Mackems Shame the North East Again!

Crumpy Gunt

If she was only 16 then they need their balls cut off, if she was 18 and consenting then I don't see what the problem is I mean footballers are human too.

aye not allowed to film people under 18

It's not that!, we all know most 16 year old girls are easily impressed by some footballers and rock stars or anyone with a bit of fame, so they should have more fucking sense but at 18 I think you are adult enough to know what you want.

If she was only 16 then they need their balls cut off, if she was 18 and consenting then I don't see what the problem is I mean footballers are human too.

It's not that!, we all know most 16 year old girls are easily impressed by some footballers and rock stars or anyone with a bit of fame, so they should have more f***ing sense but at 18 I think you are adult enough to know what you want.

As said, the article seems to make out they didn't know her before they met her that night so would they have even known her age?

It's not that!, we all know most 16 year old girls are easily impressed by some footballers and rock stars or anyone with a bit of fame, so they should have more f***ing sense but at 18 I think you are adult enough to know what you want.

As said, the article seems to make out they didn't know her before they met her that night so would they have even known her age?

Yes I know some 16 yr old's certianly do look like 20  with a bit of make up.

lets share one of them

lets share one of them

I think you've missed the point IF she is under 16 ,filming her during a sex act can incur a 10 year prison sentence !!!

lets share one of them

No thnaks I like my women older and besides I never share my women.

Isn't this what Dyer, Bramble and co, do as their normal sex ritual?

Where's the video of Dyer and Bramble doing this though?  Rumour is quite different to actual video footage..

Dyer made a video a few years ago in Ayia Napa with Rio and fat Frank.

Guest Kenton Magpie

aye mate i have! funnily enough i used to go to school with the lass, she was in my form class, she's canny enough but always had a filthy streak about her, i wouldnt have said nar to her back then and i doubt id say nar now