Hangover cures.

Optimistic Nut

Anyone got an instant cure? Feel rough as f*ck.  :bigbro:

Sorry it's too late, but the best cure I've found is to have a Resolve and plenty of water before you crash, and a big feed when you get up.  As a sticking plaster on a gaping wound, I'd recommend 2 max strength Solpadeine and some chocolate, followed by a pint or two at lunchtime if you can face it.

Sorry it's too late, but the best cure I've found is to have a Resolve and plenty of water before you crash, and a big feed when you get up.   As a sticking plaster on a gaping wound, I'd recommend 2 max strength Solpadeine and some chocolate, followed by a pint or two at lunchtime if you can face it.

Piss-heed

Sorry it's too late, but the best cure I've found is to have a Resolve and plenty of water before you crash, and a big feed when you get up.   As a sticking plaster on a gaping wound, I'd recommend 2 max strength Solpadeine and some chocolate, followed by a pint or two at lunchtime if you can face it.

Piss-heed

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"

:occasion14:

sex

Kick me while I'm down eh!  :lol:

He lowered his sights to a wank/joint combo later on.  There'll be a further lowering to wank/cup of tea/nice biscuit in a few posts' time   bluebiggrin.gif

Yep. Then there'll be no milk in the fridge. Whats left? Hes just a wanker.

Guest stjamestoon

sex

Kick me while I'm down eh!  :lol:

He lowered his sights to a wank/joint combo later on. There'll be a further lowering to wank/cup of tea/nice biscuit in a few posts' time bluebiggrin.gif

Damn right, nice cuppa, cant beat it :)