Elite: Dangerous

LV

• 2 months later...

Just switched over to PC and fuck me they've made things a lot easier of new starters nowadays. Took me ages to learn how to land properly when I first started, no fancy landing computers back then. Money is easier to come by too already made a few million and I've only been playing a few hours.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I normally just noped the fuck out of any scenario like that :lol: Ah well, I was hoping someone would tell me this was some mod fuckery, and I didn't waste about 12 hours one time just trudging across the galaxy to get to some place I'd picked at random when I could have just done this😅

• 4 weeks later...

Got my VR headset working on the PC the other day and literally spent over an hour just flying around the solar system gawping at planets and space stations :lol:

The sense of scale you get from VR is mind blowing.

Got my VR headset working on the PC the other day and literally spent over an hour just flying around the solar system gawping at planets and space stations :lol:

I don't think I could actually handle pulling up on a massive star or pulsar with a VR headset on like, I'd have to nope the fuck out :lol:

I don't think I could actually handle pulling up on a massive star or pulsar with a VR headset on like, I'd have to nope the fuck out :lol:

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't flinched once or twice when jumping into systems :lol:

Been playing this again the last few days. I really like it but the grind never feels like it's going to give way to anything better [emoji38]

I keep transporting rich tourists for those occasions where the jump data says next stop is a White Dwarf or Neutron, just for the spectacle of the thing :)

• 3 weeks later...

Depends how much time you're willing to put in, it's not really a pick up and put down sorta thing, you've got to invest a load of time to get anywhere significant in it.

I love the game, but I generally play it for a few weeks (A few hours a day) then forget about it for a few more weeks, then back again.