Mobile phones can kill!

Parky

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1436543,00.html

"CHILDREN under the age of eight should not use mobile phones, parents were advised last night after an authoritative report linked heavy use to ear and brain tumours and concluded that the risks had been underestimated by most scientists.

Professor Sir William Stewart, chairman of the National Radiological Protection Board (NRPB), said that evidence of potentially harmful effects had become more persuasive over the past five years."

Get rid of em you donkeys.

http://www.feb.se/ARTICLES/free_mobphones.html

"Is your mobile phone dangerous? Nobody knows for sure. The scientists downplay the risk, but the cell phone story is a thriller: - Todays knowledge could be tomorrow's nightmare, says the scientist Olle Johansson from Karolinska Instituttet. - It is likely that 30 years from now wonder how people in the whole world could place such a high frequency radiation source to the head."

I'm making it new news....I'm sick of all the phone threads that people start on here and all the wireless this donley kong that bollocks....

Mobiles are deadly, get real and get rid. :wullie:

I certainly might stop keeping my phone in the pocket next to my testicles  :oops:

"Annika become ill when the phone is turned on.

Her breathing becomes difficult and she gets a headache

Annika Fogelstrom in Linkoping reacts directly to mobile phones. Her breathing becomes troublesome, she feels a pressure on the chest and headache if she is a couple of meters from a mobile phone. When she was most ill she could feel whether it was a digital or an analog phone which had been turned on near to her.

The scientists are uncertain whether mobile phones have an effect on humans. Annika Fogelstrom from Linkoping is not: It is beyond doubt that something here is affecting humans."

From the link above.