Jump to content

Beware of Fast Food Joints


garth
 Share

Recommended Posts

PLEASE READ!!!  IMPORTANT.

 

McDonalds, Chuck E Cheese, Discovery Zone... Some of you

might not  be parents, but you may have nieces, nephews, grandchildren or

friends  with children. This will pertain to you too. As I read the

following, my  heart sank. I urge each and every one of you to pass this on to

as  many  people as you can. I cannot stress how important this is!

This is very disturbing news. In addition to the following

true story...

 

 

One son lost his watch, and was very upset.. We dug and dug

in those  balls, trying to find the watch. Instead, we found vomit,

food,  feces,  and other stuff I do not want to discuss. I went to the manager and

raised  hell. Come to find out, the ball pit is only cleaned out once a month.

I have doubts that it is even done that often. My kids will never play

in  another ball pit.

 

Now read this:

PRETTY SCARY!!

Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, my son Kevin and I lived in

Midland,TN. On October 2nd, 1999 I took my only son to McDonald's

for his 3rd birthday. After he finished lunch, I allowed him to

play in the ball pit. When he started whining later on, I asked him what was

wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said "Mommy, it

hurts." I couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. I bathed

him when  we got home, and it was at that point when I found a welt on his 

buttock. Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was something

like a splinter under the welt. I made an appointment to see the

doctor    the next day, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his

eyes  rolled back into his head. From there, we went to the emergency

room.  He died later that night. It turned out that the welt on his

buttock was the tip of a hypodermic needle that had broken off inside. The

autopsy    revealed that Kevin had died from a heroine overdose. The next

week ,  the police removed the balls from the ball pit. There was rotten

food, several hypodermic needles: some full, some used; knives,

half-eaten  candy, diapers, feces, and the stench of urine. If a child is not

safe in  a  child's play area then where?

 

 

You can find the article on Kevin Archer in the October 10,1999 issue of the Midland Chronicle.

Please forward this to all loving mothers, fathers and anyone

who  loves and cares for children!

Don't think it's just McDonald's either or that this is something  that just started.

When my oldest son who is now 9 was small the area Burger King closed their play area for awhile for "remodeling" because

in another town there had been an incident similar to the one described  above that happen @ a Burger King.

  A little boy had been playing in a ball pit & started

complaining of  his legs hurting. He later died too. He was found to have snake  bites

all over his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they

found  that there was a copperhead nest in the ball pit. He had suffered  numerous  bites from a very poisonous snake.

 

 

AND FYI:

In Florida and other places on the East Coast a group of

people are  putting HIV/AIDS infected and filled needles underneath gas

pump  handles, so  when someone reaches to pick it up and put gas in their car,

they  get stabbed with it. 16 people have been a victim of this crime so

far  and 10 tested HIV positive.

 

 

CHECK UNDER THE HANDLE BEFORE YOU GRAB IT!!!

IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Tell as many people as you can about this serious issue,

 

I just found this bloody horrific, I'm glad I don't go to these places.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Bollocks, beaten.  I can still debunk this one tho ;)

 

 

AND FYI:

In Florida and other places on the East Coast a group of

people are  putting HIV/AIDS infected and filled needles underneath gas

pump  handles, so  when someone reaches to pick it up and put gas in their car,

they  get stabbed with it. 16 people have been a victim of this crime so

far  and 10 tested HIV positive.

 

 

CHECK UNDER THE HANDLE BEFORE YOU GRAB IT!!!

IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Tell as many people as you can about this serious issue,

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/mayhem/gaspump.asp

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...