Your Pet Hates

Microwaves that constantly beep after they're done.  Yeah, I get it you fucking prick.

My washing machine does that pretty much every minute after it finishes. It's infuriating. I find myself yelling "I'll be there in a fucking minute!" as if it's someone waiting at the front door. :lol:

:lol:

It's awful.  It's especially awful at 4am, sterilising baby bottles.  So I have to put them in, then wait the 6 minutes before I can go back to bed so it's not beeping every minute for next three hours. :tickedoff:

Now, another pet hate.  When you're making important phonecalls, and someone says, "I'll phone you back in 30 minutes".  That was 75 minutes ago. :knuppel2:

Obviously wouldn't care if they just said get back to me by the end of the day, but I'm now in the position that I don't want to do anything that might mean I miss the call, whilst at the same time NEEDING to do something that'll make me miss the call. :frantic:

Now, another pet hate.  When you're making important phonecalls, and someone says, "I'll phone you back in 30 minutes".  That was 75 minutes ago. :knuppel2:

Obviously wouldn't care if they just said get back to me by the end of the day, but I'm now in the position that I don't want to do anything that might mean I miss the call, whilst at the same time NEEDING to do something that'll make me miss the call. :frantic:

Similarly, asking for something in a phone call and someone says they'll email it now.. then waits ages before doing so. If you're going to email it in an hour, say so on the phone so I'm not waiting around for it.

I like cats but a single man living on his own with a cat probably sends out the wrong message, plus i'm 2 floors up so the poor fucker would have to make do with never going outside.

I thought that was the norm for people living in a city?  Literally don't know anyone that lets their cats out, and a few of my mates live on groundfloors.  Too many nasty cunts, would be worried sick.