Your pet hates

Yorkie

It's obviously been said before but fucking repeats man. I love Friends and noticed that it's on Comedy Central a lot. I watched a fair amount of it yesterday and stuck it on again today only to see that it's the exact same episodes as 24 hours ago. Fucking disgrace.

Nah man. She actually photographs pretty well after a quick browse. But just nah. A thousand times nah.

This is sooooo the wrong attitude to have. It needs to happen. I'm sorry, it just does.

I don't mean post photographs, btw. I mean you have to hit that. I mean, why wouldn't you?! She blatantly will, too.

Fucking Steve Bruce, man. Would kill to have him here.

He's one of the best managers in the Premier League tbh. It's a shame Hull didn't progress in Europe this year because part of me can still see Bruce here one day, and it would be good if he had European experience by that point. As a manager he's done well wherever he has been, apart from the Mackems, which was obviously an horrendous appointment.

He doesn't fucking deserve it.

The fact I was fucking class at it only made matters worse

:lol: :lol:

Definitely the best part of the whole thing. :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

This is still funny, burst out laughing at work thinking about it. :lol:

"I remember back in '14 when I had two pole dancing lessons and almost started a career in it, I was that amazing. Then, a walk back to The Unit and a semi-attractive egomaniac was walking around in her bra and panties; I even contemplated maybe having sex with her at times. Good days."

It's called the unit because it's a unit, not a house or a flat or a dorm.

Seriously though, lads, none of you would have gone anywhere near her. Lass was utterly repugnant. One lad did and she never left him alone, like, ever.