Your pet hates

Yorkie

Are you going to scumdee tho?

Yep. :anguish: Edinburgh airport is the best part of the trip.

:lol: ah well, let me know if you're about over the next week!

I might actually shoot down for a drink. Depends on train prices and whether my Ma throws a fit that I abandon her on a Christmas visit.

:lol: Ah right.  Well nah, when I do speak I'm usually pretty short with people if they're being a twat.  Getting absolutely fed up with the imitations of my accent at the minute as well, honestly why is it acceptable to just do that to geordies and practically nobody else?  It's getting so old now I'm practically telling people to fuck off every time it happens, after giving them about 10 chances where they get a false smile and an obviously fake laugh instead.

I never meant to turn into such a misery but I just find so many people so fucking annoying and intolerable these days. :lol: Fuck it.  Christmas soon.

:lol::lol: Work patter is the absolute worst, like.

It's our in-office Christmas party at 4pm (followed by going out). Today has been liftin, everyone is giddy as fuck plus Christmas jumpers don't define office boobs as well as regular clothes.

:lol: Ah right.  Well nah, when I do speak I'm usually pretty short with people if they're being a twat.  Getting absolutely fed up with the imitations of my accent at the minute as well, honestly why is it acceptable to just do that to geordies and practically nobody else?  It's getting so old now I'm practically telling people to fuck off every time it happens, after giving them about 10 chances where they get a false smile and an obviously fake laugh instead.

I never meant to turn into such a misery but I just find so many people so fucking annoying and intolerable these days. :lol: Fuck it.  Christmas soon.

:pilko:

:lol::lol: Work patter is the absolute worst, like.

It's our in-office Christmas party at 4pm (followed by going out). Today has been liftin, everyone is giddy as f*** plus Christmas jumpers don't define office boobs as well as regular clothes.

:lol:

Had mine last Friday night, which was actualy really good. Nice meal followed by Hi-Fi. Helps the office is generally canny young and half of it is a bit geeky. That and the fact everything was free all night.

Hmm fair enough Froggy. :lol: It's fucking awful, isn't it?  I sometimes wish I was Bill Murray in Groundhog Day just so I could go around sparking daft cunts oot all over the shop the minute they say "Areet pet" to me in a Jamaican/Pakistani accent.  Absolute bellends man, it's relentless down here.

Hmm fair enough Froggy. :lol: It's fucking awful, isn't it?  I sometimes wish I was Bill Murray in Groundhog Day just so I could go around sparking daft cunts oot all over the shop the minute they say "Areet pet" to me in a Jamaican/Pakistani accent.  Absolute bellends man, it's relentless down here.

Take to shouting AWOYT FACKING DANNY FACKING DOYA in their faces as a response whilst eye bulging and gurning as much as possible.

Take to shouting AWOYT FACKING DANNY FACKING DOYA in their faces as a response whilst eye bulging and gurning as much as possible.

:lol: Barely any of them are cockneys tbh. #brokenbritain

Guest firetotheworks

'Say "Byker Grove"

Try nar, cunt.

:lol: Man, it just winds me up so much.  Had this every fucking day for 6 years.  Fuck off, I'm cleverer and funnier than you so stop being a dickhead to me for no reason.  Prick.  Not you, KI.

:lol:

you sure?

Do it anyway, it'll add the mental breakdown facade that will ensure a wide berth.

Hmm fair enough Froggy. :lol: It's f***ing awful, isn't it?  I sometimes wish I was Bill Murray in Groundhog Day just so I could go around sparking daft c***s oot all over the shop the minute they say "Areet pet" to me in a Jamaican/Pakistani accent.  Absolute bellends man, it's relentless down here.

Just say "mate, your patter is absolutely tremendous, you could be a stand-up comedian if I wasn't about to break your legs". It works.