Your Pet Hates

Thats been a thing for ages. At least 20 years.

I saw Pantera at the city hall when the leccy blew out the amps and they promised to come back and replay the show.

The 2nd show was in Liverpool.

2 hours ago, TheHoob said:

Aye, seems to be becoming more common too. Hopefully this new arena will change things. 

Doubt it, lack of venues has never been an issue. There's loads from the arena to city hall to the Unis. Bands just don't like coming to the N.E

On 14/06/2021 at 13:56, BlufPurdi said:

Scotland and Scotland fans during major tournaments. 37 years of age, and I still die of cringe every time. 

Rangers fans and Celtic fans will be licking each other in protest tomorrow once they are knocked out.

When you wake in the night and can feel that you've somehow cricked your neck whilst asleep and there's that immediate sense of foreboding because you know the next few days are going to be filled with misery and pain

Edited by bobbydazzla

6 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

When you wake in the night and can feel that you've somehow cricked your neck whilst asleep and there's that immediate sense of foreboding because you know the next few days are going to be filled with misery and pain

I get this worryingly frequently and yeah, it's absolutely miserable. Guaranteed two days of discomfort after one moment of innocuous head-turning. 

I roll a lacrosse ball across my back every morning and night to try and keep the muscles relaxed and stop me getting hassles, but even that regime can't seem to prevent the crick of doom

Edited by bobbydazzla

On 17/06/2021 at 21:30, relámpago blanco said:

Rangers fans and Celtic fans will be licking each other in protest tomorrow once they are knocked out.

Can't believe they all got so hyped up for that piece of shit game. 

Big sweaty bastards, blocking up trains, bringing taxis to a halt, with their vagrant wigs and affable but entirely punchable faces on every single fucking one of them. At least they're not scummy cunts like the English, mind. 

2 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Unsolicited sales calls.  As a business we get so many. I just hate that whole business model. Unsolicited business generally. A business shouldn't be able to approach you in an ideal world. 

Thats what I do for a living :lol:

Are you signed up with the TPS? The business version? It won't stop the calls but it will lessen them.

Ive had one complaint from the TPS in 2 years - and it was from a number that was given to me by a member of staff who told me to ring another site.

The TPS themselves seem to be pretty toothless but, they feed everything into the Information Commissioners Office who most certainly are not.

If the firms ringing you are doing it in bulk and are getting multiple complaints, they will be fined. If the firms are abroad, then i don't think theres much theres much that can be done.

Most of your calls will be about energy yeah? Thats my gig.

Theres are 2 huge brokers here in the north east along with several smaller ones dotted about the country and probably hundred and hundreds of smaller films like mine.

The 2 big brokers alone will have hundreds of staff making 200 calls per day, when this is scaled up its means those 2 firms, on their own, can ring every single business in the country over a period of about 2 months.

Standing on Tynemouth pier watching dolphins frolic and marvelling at the beauty that nature can bring into our cruel world and then some fuckwit comes along shouting into their phone with their mam on Facetime and loudspeaker at full blast

Edited by bobbydazzla

3 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Unsolicited sales calls.  As a business we get so many. I just hate that whole business model. Unsolicited business generally. A business shouldn't be able to approach you in an ideal world. 

I dont want to be called about anything anyone is selling, like :lol: I dont care. When I want something, I'll likely look for it. Until then, I dont know why you're trying to get my attention. Same goes for fliers through the door. Fuck off. Did I tell you you could put something in my house you little bamp? 

The amount of emails I get at work from some desperate gimp on linkedin trying to make me listen to whatever they're babbling on about. 'Mark as Spam'. Glad you have the first line preview so you dont even need to open it.

"Hi Branko, just reaching out to see if youve had a chance to read what landed in your inbox from us yesterday" 

Die. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar