Your Pet Hates

16 hours ago, loki679 said:

The fact that 90% of my kitchen utensils are apparently in the witness protection program and need to be moved to another location every day.

Loki's poor family taking desperate measures to avoid another batch of beans, tuna and chips [emoji38]

13 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Poor lane discipline on roundabouts.

The fear about the layout of the Mill House roundabout off the A1 at Wrekenton is real. 

Every time I'm concious of someone on the inside of me going straight on, particularly when it is an Artic.

I dont mind the larger roundabouts that get super busy.

Its the tiny roundabouts with 3 entrances where 3 cars approach at the same time and everyone waits for everyone else that annoy me.

Someone always gets pissed off and floors it [emoji38]

8 minutes ago, loki679 said:

I don't give my family that stuff, that's just my treat for myself :lol:

"Daddy, can I have some cornflakes please?"

"Aye, there's some cornflakes in here somewhere"

xQONK9w.jpg

1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

As a cyclist this is absolutely terrifying on some roundabouts.

Also so many drivers don't indicate now ffs.

One of the reasons I gave up cycling to work in London.

Either I would be killed by a large vehicle turning a corner, or chinned by the driver of same vehicle for screaming 'You stupid cunt!' at them, as they turned.

23 minutes ago, kingkerouac said:

One of the reasons I gave up cycling to work in London.

Either I would be killed by a large vehicle turning a corner, or chinned by the driver of same vehicle for screaming 'You stupid cunt!' at them, as they turned.

To be fair I'm a confident road cyclist and I don't get on the inside lane of long vehicles.

That's confident......not fast.

19 hours ago, madras said:

To be fair I'm a confident road cyclist and I don't get on the inside lane of long vehicles.

That's confident......not fast.

This was when I started cycling in 2002.

I rapidly became aware of the 'danger' areas.

I found that screaming out expletives, usually got the attention of whatever murdering nonce was driving the lorry.

The whole “waking up at 4 am”, fad, started by Jocko willink. He’s actually a canny enough bloke by the looks of it, but telling people to get up early isn’t good for them, and telling people it is will only deteriate their mental health.

Ha ha! That happened to me once when I was trimming my hair with the clippers. The guard fell off and I shaved a neat two inch square patch, down to the bone out of my hairline. I had to take the whole lot down to a skinhead, which isn't a good look for me. [emoji38]

4 hours ago, Rafalove said:

The whole “waking up at 4 am”, fad, started by Jocko willink. He’s actually a canny enough bloke by the looks of it, but telling people to get up early isn’t good for them, and telling people it is will only deteriate their mental health.

:lol: Well thats one absolute fucking weapon I'm now aware of I wasnt previously. 

I took the guard off to trim the edge and then carried on shaving the beard forgetting to put the guard back on. Big square right out the middle had to shave it off and start again was horrible seeing my face again :lol:

6 minutes ago, BlufPurdi said:

The Rock. Still love him, but sick of that fucking face showing up on Now TV ads, constantly plugging his latest vanity project. Go fucking act, challenge yourself you newly annoying as fucking cunt.

I think you’ve got to be well into the rock to be interested in that shit looking sitcom. And it definitely is a vanity project, although I feel the same way about most autobiographies as well.