Your pet hates

2 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

I don't think this exists in the U.S anymore

Cant imagine in the states that have legalised it anyway. Got mates over here who are savvy and purchase using bitcoin on Tor and have a selection of goods and distributors to choose from with fucking star ratings. I still use the stoner kid round the way. Amateur. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

46 minutes ago, dinotheprehistoricgeordie said:

Also, after going on a bit of a Sam Fender binge in the last few days I watched the video of him meeting Shearer which was pretty funny. I actually laughed at his opening line of "I was just talking about you, I was saying Michael Owen's a twat" :lol:

Ignoring the content of the video, I'm so unreasonably irritated by the whole 'x' fad that's become the norm for absolutely any two entities coming together for absolutely any reason.

On 14/10/2021 at 12:35, Ameritoon said:

I don't think this exists in the U.S anymore

I'm an absolute fucking lightweight. The medicinal shit in NY hits me pretty decently.

33 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Cats that fucked off 2.5 years ago then come back just after you've driven 250 miles with an infected head injury and you have to take them to the emergency vets literally a couple of months after you cancelled their insurance as you had assumed they were dead. 

Why are you driving with an infected head injury? 

On 14/10/2021 at 18:43, thomas said:

people whose kneejerk reaction to hypocrisy being pointed out is calling it "whataboutism". fuuuuck the absolute fuck off

That most people don’t realise hypocrisy is universal and therefore usually irrelevant and highlighting it is almost always detrimental to a debate.

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

Cats that fucked off 2.5 years ago then come back just after you've driven 250 miles with an infected head injury and you have to take them to the emergency vets literally a couple of months after you cancelled their insurance as you had assumed they were dead. 

:lol: Your cat came back after 2 and a half years?

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Your cat came back after 2 and a half years?

Kind of, he is in the spare room now the wanker. He has an infected wound, he is pretty ill but will be fine. 

He is my cat anyway so I'll look after him and then see what happens. I think I'll end up rehoming him for his wellbeing tbh as he hasn't been vaccinated or wormed since he fucked off. 

Edited by relámpago blanco

14 hours ago, relámpago blanco said:

Kind of, he is in the spare room now the wanker. He has an infected wound, he is pretty ill but will be fine. 

He is my cat anyway so I'll look after him and then see what happens. I think I'll end up rehoming him for his wellbeing tbh as he hasn't been vaccinated or wormed since he fucked off. 

Cats are costing you a fortune at the moment.

Selling stuff on eBay.

Put my old graphics card up last week. 7 day auction with no "Buy it Now", no offers, no reserve, starting at £250. Within an hour someone messages me and says they'll give me £250 for it to end the auction then and there. Errrr no thanks mate that's not how auctions work.

It's up for the rest of the 7 days with no action besides a couple of bids and no more daft messages. 15mins before it ends I get spammed with messages asking for more pictures (and one that wanted me to plug it back in, run some stress tests and send him the results inside 10mins). Best one was just "Good afternoon, which is why the repair was carried out on the card". At no point had I mentioned any repairs so I have no idea what that one was on about.

Then after all that the winner was a year old account with zero feedback. I'm 100% gonna get scammed here aren't I?

6 minutes ago, Papavasiliou said:

Selling stuff on eBay.

Put my old graphics card up last week. 7 day auction with no "Buy it Now", no offers, no reserve, starting at £250. Within an hour someone messages me and says they'll give me £250 for it to end the auction then and there. Errrr no thanks mate that's not how auctions work.

It's up for the rest of the 7 days with no action besides a couple of bids and no more daft messages. 15mins before it ends I get spammed with messages asking for more pictures (and one that wanted me to plug it back in, run some stress tests and send him the results inside 10mins). Best one was just "Good afternoon, which is why the repair was carried out on the card". At no point had I mentioned any repairs so I have no idea what that one was on about.

Then after all that the winner was a year old account with zero feedback. I'm 100% gonna get scammed here aren't I?

I sold a couple of guitars two months ago, and specifically stated 'Collection Only', as guitars are notoriously difficult to insure with couriers and are often broken/stolen.

They were both seven day auctions, and I had about four 'I know it says collection only, but will you post it to me if I win?' messages for each guitar.

FFS...

They were to be collected from my flat in London - where my wife is alone while I'm up in the Lakes - and the sender of one of the messages, won the auction and grudgingly agreed to turn up to collect it, and then actually messaged me to ask where the nearest Pub was to my flat, went and had a few drinks and turned up stinking of booze to collect the guitar.

The wife was a bit unnerved, like.

Ive got some surge protectors I want rid of  - Belkin PF40's - but dont wanna lose 13% in fees plus whatever else I lose via paypal.

I went on ebay to set up the listing and Ive realised I havnt bought anything in months and months and my last feedback received was over a year ago.

So its sitting as a draft while I wait for a final fee offer to appear.

Could probably just put them on Gumtree or something and save all the bother.

• Rich changed the title to Your pet hates