Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 21st December @ 13:30 (Sky Sports)

Sima

At the very least Cisse is benched so Perez can take back his position up front. Perez is the only person keeping me slightly interested in watching this team. Feeling like VI at times, but really  have big hopes for 'Joyce'.

Hoping Cisse comes on for Gouffran, but have a horrific feeling he'll end up subbing Cisse for Ameobi or something, leaving Gouffran to do nothing but fuck us up.

Taylor and Gouf?

:anguish:

Better than Williamson and Gouffran.

Steven "pewa jawdey" Taylor is likely to do something stupid at any given moment though.

At least he doesn't look like it's the first time he's on a football pitch for the entire game though. Williamson's positioning in the last few games has been laughable, he has no idea what the fuck he is supposed to be doing.

Where's Abeid? Sure a couple of people on here were telling me it was fine for him to play with a foot injury. Worked out well that :thup:

Guessing our homie is just still hurt then, and not just dropped.

Where's Abeid? Sure a couple of people on here were telling me it was fine for him to play with a foot injury. Worked out well that :thup:

Guessing our homie is just still hurt then, and not just dropped.

Dunno Kanj,

I think it's pretty clear Pardews first choice central midfield is Tiote and Colback.

Before Pardew I would have been absolutely gutted to be working for this and probably pulled a sicky, makes me sad that Pardew and the regime have made me so disillusioned with the club that I didn't even bother to try and get today off work. Sod's law dictates that as this is the first derby I've missed in years we'll probably win it though...

To me it looks like Pardew is just going to keep it tight for 70 mins and then bring on Cabella and Cisse to try and sneak a late winner. Typical Pardew, wimping out of this when Sunderland are there for the taking.

That little bit of magic.