Who Will Win The Champions League? You may select up to 4 teams.

Delima
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Intrigue by your opinions. How do you rate these teams?

Chelsea

Cech, Cole, Terry, Cavalho, Essien, Robben, Lampard, Makelele, Ballack, Schevchenko, Drogba

Star studded team. Solid but unspectacular.

Barcelona

Valdes, Gio, Puyol, Thuram, Zambrotta, Deco, Marquez, Xavi, Ronaldinho, Gudjohnson, Giuly

Star studded team. Have been in low form for a while. But they only need to awake for 20 minutes in a game to defeat any opponent. Opponents have "somehow" worked out how to play against Barca (like how Arsenal is found out by premiership teams). Defense is vulnerable, as ever.

Bayern Munich

Kahn, Lahm, Van Buyten, Lucio, Sagnol, Van Bommel, Hargreaves, Salihamidzic, Schweinsteiger, Makaay, Pizzaro

Tootless without Hargreaves. Off form for a while already.

Inter Milan

Julio Cesar, Maicon, Materrazi, Cordoba, Zanetti, Stankovic, Dacourt, Viera, Figo, Ibrahmovic, Crespo

Although invincible in Serie A, displays have been unconvincing. And Serie A are with a lame AC Milan, or without juventus, is just not the usual Serie A.

Liverpool

Pepe Reina, Risse, Carragher, Hyppia, Finnan, Luis Garcia, Sissoko, Alonso, Gerrard, Kuyt, Bellamy

Getting better and better now. Should get even better later.

PSV

Alex, Cocu, Farfan

No hopers.

Valencia

Cañizares, Miguel, Ayala, Albelda, Moretti, Vicente, Joaquín, Edu, Silva, Villa, Morientes

Good enough? Not.

Roma

Doni, Chivu, Tonetto, Mexes, Panucci, Daniele De Rossi, Mancini, Perrotta, David Pizarro, Taddei, Francesco Totti

Lyon

Coupet, Abidal, Cris, Muller, Juninho, Toulalan, Tiago, Malouda, Fred, Wiltord

Have been superbly on form in Ligue 1. But how good they really are?

Real Madrid

Casillas, Carlos, Cannavaro, Ramos, Salgado, Robinho, Diarra, Emerson, Reyes, Van Nistelrooy, Raul

Cannavaro has been poor. Well the whole team has been poor and their league position much indepted to Van Nistelrooy.

Manchester United

Van de Saar, Evra, Vidic, Ferdinand, Neville, Giggs, Scholes, Carrick, Ronaldo, Saha, Rooney

Good team, excellent defense. But will the old guns Giggs + Scholes tire up later? If they don't, my champion for this season.

Celtic

Boruc, Nakamura

Poorest team remaining in the tournement.

Arsenal

Lehnman, Clichy, Toure, Gallas, Eboue, Rosicky, Fabregas, Gilberto, Hleb, Henry, Van Persie

Porto

Quaresma

AC Milan

Dida, Maldini, Nesta, Kaldaze, Cafu, Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, Seedorf, Gilardinho, Oliviera

Old folks' home. Too stagnant, demotivated.

Lille

I think Barca, Chelsea, and Lyon are a cut above this season. Apart from that its wide open. Being objective I can't see that lot winning it, I just don't think they are good enough when they don't have possesion. They've already lost twice - not looked special at all. A lot of it depends on the draw of course but I imagine Barca will have hit some form by the time the knockout stages come around (They should have Etoo and Messi back by then?) and will be a tough game for anyone. I think Chelsea look a good bet too but there is a feeling they are not as good as they could be (Shevchenko not really doing it, midfield 4 not quite right). Lyon are definetly the value, I think it will take a good side to beat them. I voted for those 3 - token 4th vote to AC Milan who I imagine will be competitive but I don't think they are quite good enough to win it.

Celtic have three votes  bluebigeek.gif

I would rate Newcastle's chances of winning the UEFA Cup at 20 times higher than Celtic winning the CL.

I think Chelsea will win it this season have done since the start of the season.

I also think the nightmare which occurred in 2005 has a decent chance of happening again.  Forget about their league for, no one is mentioning them as potential winners, but they have a better first 11, and a much better squad than they did in 2005.  In the same way Newcastle is cursed as a club, in equal measure retrospectively, Liverpool have copious amounts of luck.  There isn't, and never will be a luckier club than them, and they could do it.

Celtic have three votes bluebigeek.gif

I would rate Newcastle's chances of winning the UEFA Cup at 20 times higher than Celtic winning the CL.

I think Chelsea will win it this season have done since the start of the season.

I also think the nightmare which occurred in 2005 has a decent chance of happening again. Forget about their league for, no one is mentioning them as potential winners, but they have a better first 11, and a much better squad than they did in 2005. In the same way Newcastle is cursed as a club, in equal measure retrospectively, Liverpool have copious amounts of luck. There isn't, and never will be a luckier club than them, and they could do it.

:lol: Too true.

Valencia

Cañizares, Miguel, Ayala, Albelda, Moretti, Vicente, Joaquín, Edu, Silva, Villa, Morientes

Good enough? Not.

You could look a little silly come the date of the final. I like the look of Valencia this season.

Good outsiders IMO, will be fresh aswell. They have a lot of players injured at the moment Edu and Regeuro(?) out for the season, plus they have about 8  who are due back in the next 5 weeks or so. Definitely the best Valencia squad in many many years. Watch out for Silva, Spanish version of SWP at his best.

What makes this draw better is that the two best teams from every group qualified, can't think of a good team that missed out?

Werder Bremen

But from that group the two better (or best) sides were Barca and Chelsea

Guest TheOrder

Valencia

Good enough? Not.

You could look a little silly come the date of the final.  I like the look of Valencia this season.

Na, not good enought yet, suffered with injuries, and unrest in the camp.