Steve Taylor Never Got Boo'd

Crumpy Gunt

For a very similar mistake to that of Babayaro when he was dispossessed at the Gallowgate end while attempting to shepherd the ball out.

A mistake that could just as easily led to conceding a goal. In fact they got a useful shot on target if I remember correctly which Given had to work at to save.

Good old Stevie Taylor though - his shite must smell of roses!

For a very similar mistake to that of Babayaro when he was dispossessed at the Gallowgate end while attempting to shepherd the ball out.

A mistake that could just as easily led to conceding a goal. In fact they got a useful shot on target if I remember correctly which Given had to work at to save.

Jesus fucking wept.

Guest eyeball_tickler

boring. you have too much time.

Guest theunis

No never ever gonna be a perfect team or performance, game is played by human beings and they always gonna make a mistake now and again. Just hope Baba picks himself up and starts performing. So some character like Bramble after all the flak he has recieved over the months and he put in a semi decent couple of weeks recently

Guest eyeball_tickler

Zoggy was just as poor and was not boo'd, the booing of Baba was a disgrace and was never ever going to make him up his game, it very well could have cost us even more in the end.

n'zogbia has played far better than babayaro ever has or will for us. the booing of him was a build up of years of shit games, im suprised it has only happened once. even if the booing did effect his confidence, he couldnt have played any worse.

Zoggy was just as poor and was not boo'd, the booing of Baba was a disgrace and was never ever going to make him up his game, it very well could have cost us even more in the end.

n'zogbia has played far better than babayaro ever has or will for us. the booing of him was a build up of years of shit games, im suprised it has only happened once. even if the booing did effect his confidence, he couldnt have played any worse.

Funnily enough, N'Zogbia's normally at his best with Babayaro in the side.

Guest eyeball_tickler

n'zogbia is better with someone who can defend behind him so he can get forward. he doesnt get forward as much now because he has to help babayaro.

n'zogbia is better with someone who can defend behind him so he can get forward. he doesnt get forward as much now because he has to help babayaro.

B*llocks. Last season our main strength was the link up play between those two.

Guest eyeball_tickler

B*llocks. Last season our main strength was the link up play between those two.

he doesnt get forward as much NOW. n'zogbia has been pretty useless this season, and whatever babayaro had left last season, he's lost now.

Difference being the fact Taylor had a solid game and did quite well, Babayaro is full of mistakes.

PMSL

It beggars belief how rose tinted our fans spectacles are when it comes to Superstar Taylor Future captain of England.

Taylor gave away stupid free kicks near the 18 yard line, fucked up and was dispossessed when trying to shepherd the ball out for a corner and sold Given woefully short with at least 3 back passes.

Taylor made as many ricks as Babayaro did last night and in every other game he plays in but because he is local lad he gets away with it.

He boils my piss more than any of our other defenders.

he's right though, surely you can see that???

Guest eyeball_tickler

what i saw was taylor having a decent solid game, which he has most games. babayaro had another terrible game which happens often.

Difference being the fact Taylor had a solid game and did quite well, Babayaro is full of mistakes.

PMSL

It beggars belief how rose tinted our fans spectacles are when it comes to Superstar Taylor Future captain of England.

Taylor gave away stupid free kicks near the 18 yard line, fucked up and was dispossessed when trying to shepherd the ball out for a corner and sold Given woefully short with at least 3 back passes.

Taylor made as many ricks as Babayaro did last night and in every other game he plays in but because he is local lad he gets away with it.

He boils my piss more than any of our other defenders.

Utter bullishit and i hope your piss stings you while it boils.

what i saw was taylor having a decent solid game, which he has most games. babayaro had another terrible game which happens often.

last night??

we watched different games

Guest eyeball_tickler

last night??

he won almost every header he had to and covered for ramage many times. if he wasnt there it would have been a hell of a lot worse.

last night??

he won almost every header he had to and covered for ramage many times. if he wasnt there it would have been a hell of a lot worse.

Bollocks, Ramage and Solano got Taylor and babayaro out of the shit more times than enough.

Taylors little trick of pulling forwards down when they are running down the channels near the 18 yard line was in much evidence again last night anarl.

Rose tinted specs because he's a local lad and not a foreigner with a funny sounding name.

another pointless argument,most just don't like babayaro cos he doesn't look like he gives everything and outside of world class performances they won't accept him.

had ramage  had exactly the same game last night the report would be "shocking mistake on the goal,ok apart from that"

its hilarious that some are even trying to pass n'zogbias lack of form onto him.n'zogbia was our worst player last night but he's a crowd favourite.

another pointless argument,most just don't like babayaro cos he doesn't look like he gives everything and outside of world class performances they won't accept him.

had ramage  had exactly the same game last night the report would be "shocking mistake on the goal,ok apart from that"

its hilarious that some are even trying to pass n'zogbias lack of form onto him.n'zogbia was our worst player last night but he's a crowd favourite.

Spot on mate.

Guest eyeball_tickler

last night??

Bollocks, Ramage and Solano got Taylor and babayaro out of the shit more times than enough.

Taylors little trick of pulling forwards down when they are running down the channels near the 18 yard line was in much evidence again last night anarl.

Rose tinted specs because he's a local lad and not a foreigner with a funny sounding name.

we will never agree on this. ive just checked on 2 sites which have given taylor 2 7's which to me represents a solid game.

that whole "local lads" thing is partly true, i'd love to see some of the "foreigners with a funny sounding names" try as hard as the local players over the years (with the exception of shola)

Guest eyeball_tickler

players have bad games! the crowd favourites are the ones who have less of them. simple logic.