NUFC finances

Paully

Guest chopey

It was the massive increase in wages that had me puzzled, I'm going to stand outside the training ground this afternoon and ask to see every players pay slip Charnley has just give them as they walk out, and then do sum adding up!!!

Guest reefatoon

It was the massive increase in wages that had me puzzled, I'm going to stand outside the training ground this afternoon and ask to see every players pay slip Charnley has just give them as they walk out, and then do sum adding up!!!

Don't go up there, you will get whipped into a football frenzy with the delightful things John is putting on each day.

One possible explanation is outstanding loyalty payments to players that the club has sold.

• 1 month later...

Well, we're definitely not going to shown twice s much as Villa or Leicester this season. Absolute horse shite to watch, maybe it's the car-crash telly thing that gets the viewers cause I'm stumped.

So we lost potentially £6mill for leaving the moron in charge? Not that it really matters since we will do fuck all with the money

Forgetting £3m compo plus we didn't have to pay a proper manager for 5 months. #cashback

So we lost potentially £6mill for leaving the moron in charge? Not that it really matters since we will do fuck all with the money

We were 9th when Pardew left, from that to our final position of 15th cost just under £7.5m in merit payment.

Edit: after everyone had played 19 games we were 10th, so yeah £6.2m is closer to the truth.

Well, we're definitely not going to shown twice s much as Villa or Leicester this season. Absolute horse s**** to watch, maybe it's the car-crash telly thing that gets the viewers cause I'm stumped.

You got shown more than us this year :lol:.

Well, we're definitely not going to shown twice s much as Villa or Leicester this season. Absolute horse s**** to watch, maybe it's the car-crash telly thing that gets the viewers cause I'm stumped.

It's not that funny. Yous have been shit an arl

It's not that funny. Yous have been s*** an arl

Well it's all relative, I suppose.

• 10 months later...

The accounts state that “advertising and promotional services were provided to Sports Direct” free of charge, but note that the club “anticipates receiving payment for these services in the future

absolutely shameless :lol:

He strangled the club's finances for his own gain.  Absolute short sighted nobber.

The accounts state that “advertising and promotional services were provided to Sports Direct” free of charge, but note that the club “anticipates receiving payment for these services in the future

absolutely shameless :lol:

He strangled the club's finances for his own gain.  Absolute short sighted nobber.

To be fair, the full quote is

No consideration has been paid by Sports Direct International for these services to date but Sports Direct International and the Company are in the process of agreeing an arms length rate for these services and the Company anticipates receiving payment for these services in the future.