Rangers - Lambeezy kicked off board

Guest Recoba

It's the best the second division here has been in years and it's still fucking shite.

They'll get no development at Rangers. The manager doesn't even want to be there - serving his crazy 12 months notice. I doubt they'll even play, will just upset the already horrific dynamic rangers have.

:lol: that's gotta really motivate the players

Personally I'm happy with this, I think Mbabu and Streete will benefit, Vuckic and Ferguson I just see as a way of running down their contracts (I'd like Vuckic to make it but he's too fragile/slow).

My only concern is Bigi, he's better than this, he should be in the English Championship or SPL at worst, not the Scottish Championship.

Personally I'm happy with this, I think Mbabu and Streete will benefit, Vuckic and Ferguson I just see as a way of running down their contracts (I'd like Vuckic to make it but he's too fragile/slow).

My only concern is Bigi, he's better than this, he should be in the English Championship or SPL at worst, not the Scottish Championship.

he's still young, hopefully this could be a restart for him if a new manager comes in in the summer as well

:yao:

We are absolute fucking aids.

By this point in their careers, pretty much all of these players should be loaned at a decent football team, or should be breaking into our team, or should be cut loose. In no circumstance should they be loaned to the monkey division to fuck around with a bunch of Sunday league shithouses.

Everything is shit.

Very fair summation.

Absolutely worthy of a thread btw given that we're very obviously going to end up completely in bed with the poor cunts.

There might be something in a joint effort to rid football of the heinous bastard further down the line.

Ferguson, Bigi and either Good or Mbabu should walk into the team but sadly none of them will as the manager wont drop any of the 3 they should be replacing. Complete waste of time for them!

He won't have a choice man :lol:.

Just like Carroll didn't have a choice, Santon didn't have a choice, Nolan didn't have a choice, Steve Harper didn't have a choice, Barton didn't have a choice, John Carver won't have any choice.

This regime is about the wishes of one bloke and a couple of cronies.

Llambias has been told he's got his pick of our kids/ressy's and their 'head coach' will be told to use them.

Edit - and cross them at your peril.............players committee all got fucked, Cisse will be on the exit list too because he got the hump during Wongagate. They never forget that shit.

Ferguson, Bigi and either Good or Mbabu should walk into the team but sadly none of them will as the manager wont drop any of the 3 they should be replacing. Complete waste of time for them!

Just like Carroll didn't have a choice, Santon didn't have a choice, Nolan didn't have a choice, Steve Harper didn't have a choice, Barton didn't have a choice, John Carver won't have any choice.

Llambias has been told he's got his pick of our kids/ressy's and their 'head coach' will be told to use them.

Edit - and cross them at your peril.............players committee all got fucked, Cisse will be on the exit list too because he got the hump during Wongagate. They never forget that shit.

Sorry should have cleared that up, i ment at Rangers haha

Sorry should have cleared that up, i ment at Rangers haha

So do I. Rangers will be ran on exactly the same basis on as.

There will be no difference culturally (fear) nor on a policy level between the two clubs now that Ashley is involved.

Thread title should be The Rangers FC, that is the current football club playing in Scottish second tier.

Rangers FC died in 2012 remains in liquidation.

(the immature genius who changed by posting name has made the same mistake)

Thread title should be The Rangers FC, that is the current football club playing in Scottish second tier.

who cares

Facts are important things.

Guest Roger Kint

who cares

They sure are:

Four players apparently according to the window licker

Well SPFL rules only allow 3 from any one club, so the window licker is wide of the mark.

who cares

They sure are:

Four players apparently according to the window licker

Well SPFL rules only allow 3 from any one club, so the window licker is wide of the mark.

That is in the SPFL rules, it took several journalists up north quite some time to find the cross border caveat.