Newcastle 1-1 Stoke 8/2/15 - FT post-match reaction from p30

Mike

Utter utter f***ing dross it's amazing how s**** we are to watch. I cannot get any form of excitement from this s*** that is served up. Even when Colback scored it was just meh

Carver is just so far out of his depth here. It's like my work losing the GM and then giving the job of running the operation to the shithouse cleaner

I didn't even bother going to watch which sums things up really

fuck Perez's miss man - he was on the wing with four/five Stoke men between him and the ball - the fact he even got a shot was a bonus.

Fact is, the game should have been buried minutes earlier by big-head.

Carver cost us that game and that's the bottom line. I'd contend his subs were awful. Even though Colback scored he should have been subbed, his net gain was still a minus overall.

It's criminal that Ameobi stayed on so long as opposed to Cabella who consistently looked dangerous. It really was pub team management for a guy who will just favour crap English players. If you can't see the obvious and do the obvious you don't belong in management.

Guest firetotheworks

fuck Perez's miss man - he was on the wing with four/five Stoke men between him and the ball - the fact he even got a shot was a bonus.

Fact is, the game should have been buried minutes earlier by big-head.

No doubt, my point is that although it shouldn't have been a chance in the first place, he should have buried it when it was. Can't really complain about it though in the circumstances. Overtan is simply worthless as a player.

Carver cost us that game and that's the bottom line. I'd contend his subs were awful. Even though Colback scored he should have been subbed, his net gain was still a minus overall.

It's criminal that Ameobi stayed on so long as opposed to Cabella who consistently looked dangerous. It really was pub team management for a guy who will just favour crap English players. If you can't see the obvious and do the obvious you don't belong in management.

You could clearly hear him shouting constantly "put it in the mix. put it in the mix". Fucking amateur hour.

Only saw the second half. Sissoko was probably the best from what I saw. Colback looked alright,good finish for the goal. Krul definitely should have positioned himself better for the goal,no excuse for getting lobbed by a header 6 yards out. Nobody else did anything great apart from Ayoze

If at any point in your life you're struggling to find a solution to something and you look around you and decide the answer is 'Obertan' it's time to do the right thing and put your head in the oven.

It's for the best.

I don't know why Hughes didn't start Crouch, if he'd been there alongside Walters I doubt we could have handled it. As it is he only needed 15 mins. We didn't deserve to win, we were shite.

Thought the officials were particularly poor today, numerous incorrect decisions against both teams, but the majority went against us. It didn't help that Stoke were a disgrace, throwing themselves to the floor at every opportunity too.

Hardly needs saying, but Obertan, what the fuck?

It's stunning just how easily we seem to panic for no apparent reason and throw games aways on a regular basis.

Carver clearly doesn't know what he's doing with regard to substitutions and game management in general. If we're going to have to put up with this for the rest of the season then they better have someone seriously good in the summer. It's going to be a nerve wracking few months waiting for us to be safe from relegation, it better be worth it!

You could clearly hear him shouting constantly "put it in the mix. put it in the mix". f***ing amateur hour.

He's like a time capsule of a crap 70's manager. It's just disgusting that he's on our bench, simply not good enough.