So, Since Dyers Return To Fitness ...

Crumpy Gunt

Yawn!!

Did you see the gash in his leg!! Sort your head out man!

Mere flesh wound. Seen worse cutting myself shaving.

So, black eye and a grazed thigh so far. What next you wonder?

Or has it crossed anyones mind that he isn't over his long standing problems and his injuries are convenient get outs?

Guest rosstoon

How many games has he missed?

I will gash your like as deep as his and I will see how long it takes for you to recover and be back to full fitness. If he has stitches which I imagine he has he will not be able to stretch. He got injured chasing a ball he had no right to win. Theres commitment.

Guest rosstoon

Yea but tbh CG does have a point. Im just happy its not his hamstrings.

No he doesnt him and northern monkey absolutely hate dyer. Even if he won us the Fa Cup final or scored the winner to get us into the champions league they would still be bitter and twisted about someone who they dont even know

Yawn!!

Or has it crossed anyones mind that he isn't over his long standing problems and his injuries are convenient get outs?

Nope. 

:roll:

Guest nufc_geordie

Anyone who is having a go at Dyer for the two injuries he has suffered want their heads looking at. A deep cut with stitches after he collided with the advertising boards cannot be helped, as neither can a flagpole stabbing you in the eye. They are two unfortunate incidents that could have happened to anyone at any given time.

Guest Darth Toon

In response to the original question, since his return he's played 2 full games (Arsenal & Pompey), and 2 half hour sub appearances (Pompey in the cup and Man City). During that time he has missed 7 full games (not including Blackburn tomorrow).

So, he's played a total of 240 minutes out of a possible 990, or 24% of possible time.

Not sure what any of this proves, other than how bored I am at work this morning!  :)

Yawn!!

Might have cut yourself right across the face then.

To play down his injury as just a black eye and grazed thigh is a massive disrespect tbh.

He could have lost his sight in one eye. He cut himself chasing a ball he had no right to win, and played on despite the deep gash, that to me is commitment.

Guest Gemmill

Well you must have Parkinson's or something if you do that much damage shaving.  It was a brutal cut, you could see bone.

:lol:  No you couldn't! 

Guest Gemmill

Makes perfect sense resting him tbh.  If you've got a gash with stitches that's healing you can't/won't run normally, whether intentionally or just in a subconscious effort not to bust the stitches or whatever.  Dyer altering his running style could lead to his hamstring going.  Therefore don't play him til he's healed.  Simple.  Anyone genuinely twisting about it (and there were plenty saying that he should be playing the other night cos it was a must-win game, which incidentally is fucking moronic - play him, beat Reading, and have him sit out the next three months, brilliant) is a bit of a tit imo.

Yawn!!

WUM numero uno tbh!

Makes perfect sense resting him tbh. If you've got a gash with stitches that's healing you can't/won't run normally, whether intentionally or just in a subconscious effort not to bust the stitches or whatever. Dyer altering his running style could lead to his hamstring going. Therefore don't play him til he's healed. Simple. Anyone genuinely twisting about it (and there were plenty saying that he should be playing the other night cos it was a must-win game, which incidentally is fucking moronic - play him, beat Reading, and have him sit out the next three months, brilliant) is a bit of a tit imo.

Well done Gemmill lad, that's very fair of you. I'm almost coming round to your Luque view as well!  blueeek.gif