"What are you eating?" aka Loki's carnival of filth

:anguish:  

135 members have voted

1. 1. :anguish:

• HTT
    • Loki

The internet's lying ass says that it's delicious once your palate adjusts to the bitterness. That's just Lindt trying to shift these horrible fucking things out the factory, isn't it.

Save your money next time and just chew on some old coffee grounds for a while.

Is it bad that Its Monday and I'm looking forward to the steaks and bourbon I'm going to be consuming / drinking on Friday night with a few of my friends who are going to be in town?

No.

I'm off our for Michelin starred lunch on Thursday and I'm certainly looking forward to it already.

Is it bad that Its Monday and I'm looking forward to the steaks and bourbon I'm going to be consuming / drinking on Friday night with a few of my friends who are going to be in town?

No.

I'm off our for Michelin starred lunch on Thursday and I'm certainly looking forward to it already.

Just hoyed up the menu of the place I'm going to and I'm going to spend the next 4 days deciding what cut of steak I'm getting and which potato. Au Gratin? Mash? Baked? Chateau? 

No.

Just hoyed up the menu of the place I'm going to and I'm going to spend the next 4 days deciding what cut of steak I'm getting and which potato. Au Gratin? Mash? Baked? Chateau? 

This is where I'm off on Thursday, probably have he set lunch menu but really looking forward to it.

http://thekitchin.com/menus/

Off to Shikara in Whitley for a Ruby tonight. Haven't had a sitty down one for ages so looking forward to it.

I think the last one I had was Solomons in the west end and that was glorious.

This was unreal btw.

No.

This is where I'm off on Thursday, probably have he set lunch menu but really looking forward to it.

http://thekitchin.com/menus/

Looks lush man.

I'm just going to a classic American steak house - :lol: http://christnersprimesteakandlobster.com/

Nothing super special, been to a million in my travels and they are all very good, but I like this one as it's a very old school look with good bourbon, cigars, etc. Perfect place to go with some good friends and eat a ton, catch up, drink up and have a good cigar after.

Off to Shikara in Whitley for a Ruby tonight. Haven't had a sitty down one for ages so looking forward to it.

This was unreal btw.

You want to try Shukran in Whitley anarl cos that's been superb whenever I've been.

This was unreal btw.

:thup: I was there on Saturday night myself, they sponsor my mate's cricket team so we often end up there after a match.

My meal was fantastic by the way.

Had crab cakes and shrimp cocktail as an appetizer with some warm baked bread. Had a NY Strip with some au gratin potatoes and asparagus.

I also consumed about 5 old fashioneds and a glass of wine. We dug deep in that classy steak house and the 4 of us gents began trading old stories of the old college and pre having serious relationships and jobs days. Was class.

• Beren changed the title to "What are you eating?" aka Loki's carnival of filth