"What are you eating?" aka Loki's carnival of filth

:anguish:  

137 members have voted

1. 1. :anguish:

• HTT
    • Loki

Made garlic pork fried with green beans for my wife and the kids, they demolished it.  I left the fork in the picture for scale just in case any of our less capable members are having problems with perspective and common sense.

ILftxgS.jpg

Your loved one pulls down a poster in Pyongyang. They're taken away.

You're allowed to go free but fear for your life. You decide to leave the country to get help.  

You run to the airport. Exhausted and needing food. You get a bowl of food. You tuck in. You enjoy it.

Police stop you. Ask you where you're going. You say home. Police man says 'without your partner?'. Police man points at bowl. You realise you ate your loved one. You loved it.

You are monster. You are Loki.

Edited by TBG

25 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Made garlic pork fried with green beans for my wife and the kids, they demolished it.  I left the fork in the picture for scale just in case any of our less capable members are having problems with perspective and common sense.

1dJUpKE.png

Still looks like a lot of food even with the fork thrown in for reference imo

That food Tommy posted looks class imo. Prob one for the unpopular opinion thread but I legit LOVE junk food and if given the choice I'd eat it over like a five star restaurant, all the time. I got approved by guiness to try the most amount of chicken nuggets eaten in 3 minutes and I honestly can't wait to try it.

2 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

You've got no chance lad. LA BEAST only managed 642.12 grams in 3 minutes. You're no LA Beast.

I don’t know who that is, but I don’t fear any names in the scene. NOBODY

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: Is this going to be livestreamed, Doon? I'm happy to say I'd love to watch that. 

Haha yeah, I think I’ll do it on zoom, I’ve watched that girl’s video a few times she’s pretty crazy 

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I don’t know who that is, but I don’t fear any names in the scene. NOBODY

YOURE TRYING TO GET INTO COMPETITIVE EATING AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORK OF LA BEAST!? fucking noob

2 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

YOURE TRYING TO GET INTO COMPETITIVE EATING AND YOU DON'T KNOW THE WORK OF LA BEAST!? fucking noob

Hahaha, I’m carving my own path. I’ll watch this “LA Beast” character but I don’t fear him. Gonna send you a pic of my record when I get it 

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I think LA beast might be 4 times the body mass of Doon :lol: 

That girl from Redditch the current holder, is legit ripped she’s in great shape. Speed is my advantage. Beast can hold deez nuts

In one video, L.A. Beast journeys into the Amazon jungle to visit the Satere Mawe tribe and engage in their brutal ritual where the tribal boys become men. It involves wearing two woven gloves filled with bullet ants, the species of ant whose sting feels like a bullet hit you, and dancing to ceremonial songs with tribal elders. Dressed in indigenous garb, L.A. Beast slips on the gloves and begins to dance. He's in agony shortly after and begins profusely sweating. When it finally ends after several minutes, he thinks he's going into shock and gets carted off to the local hospital for assistance. He survives, of course, but he goes through absolute hell.

@SEMTEX look at your boy, PATHETIC