What are you eating?

Yorkie

[emoji38] You've been a smug diet fuck the entire plague. I respect it.

Thanks, didn't mean it! I just needed something to break my habits, and being locked up certainly helps [emoji38]

I am starting to crave some different foods, going to get a burger from my favourite place on Monday for my bday.

Nee salad and make sure the bun has been toasted.

Why is no salad a good thing? Stuff like lettuce is essential for texture in a burger IMO.

We want Ian to get fat.

I think Ian's weakness is biscuits.

Definitely, and to a lesser extent chocolate.

McDonald's was a massive habit as well TBF, probably had more effect on me since I know not to buy snacks but I can't stop myself driving to McD out of boredom/hunger. Hopefully by the time it's back open I'll have achieved some level of control.

Guest Howaythetoon

Old school ‘salad bowl’ my mam used to make us kids and everyone else’s mam used to make their kids back in the day back in Scotswood, every Saturday tea time for us. If you are raised rough and you’re from the area and from that era you know how special this was...

982-EEC67-3948-4-FBA-968-F-553960722-ADA.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

:lol:  Ham, egg and chips is not salad.

Was the only way our mothers would get us to come in from playing back in the day, this is a dish paying homage to my childhood :smitten:

Thanks, didn't mean it! I just needed something to break my habits, and being locked up certainly helps [emoji38]

I am starting to crave some different foods, going to get a burger from my favourite place on Monday for my bday.

Why is no salad a good thing? Stuff like lettuce is essential for texture in a burger IMO.

We want Ian to get fat.

It was more for Coronavirus purposes.  If you get a takeaway that's hot the virus is not a risk, cold stuff may not be.

Old school ‘salad bowl’ my mam used to make us kids and everyone else’s mam used to make their kids back in the day back in Scotswood, every Saturday tea time for us. If your are raised rough and you’re from the area and from that era you know how special this was...

982-EEC67-3948-4-FBA-968-F-553960722-ADA.jpg

SALAD! DEATH ON A PLATE!

We want Ian to get fat.

It was more for Coronavirus purposes.  If you get a takeaway that's hot the virus is not a risk, cold stuff may not be.

Oh.

Hm.

Guest Howaythetoon

If you weren’t made that for tea on a Friday/Saturday you were a rich Tory bastard cunt where we were from in the 80s.

• Rich changed the title to What are you eating?