What are you eating?

Yorkie

If you weren’t made that for tea on a Friday/Saturday you were a rich Tory bastard cunt where we were from in the 80s.

Aye, my mam used to make salad like that quite often, very enjoyable.  I remember her making Tandoori chicken to go with it instead of ham quite regularly and didn't think much of it but that was probably quite unusual at the time.

Guest Howaythetoon

If you weren’t made that for tea on a Friday/Saturday you were a rich Tory bastard cunt where we were from in the 80s.

Aye, my mam used to make salad like that quite often, very enjoyable.  I remember her making Tandoori chicken to go with it instead of ham quite regularly and didn't think much of it but that was probably quite unusual at the time.

Me father used to pick tatties for a living during Thatcher’s 80s so this was my mum’s way of healthy eating :lol: We couldn’t afford chicken :(

Me father used to pick tatties for a living during Thatcher’s 80s so this was my mum’s way of healthy eating :lol: We couldn’t afford chicken :(

Chicken's are cheaper to produce per Kilo though especially with battery farming.  I guess you need less ham?

Decided to try a Chinese recipe today.

Browned some mystery meat.

B5rCXkX.jpg

Added tomatoes, rice, and Slim Jims.

7KdBAR7.jpg

Mixed it up in a dog bowl with pasta.

klrDUsZ.jpg

The finishing touches.

DhtpsLI.jpg

Plating it up

m9yA7pb.jpg

Voila!

GRpZhjh.jpg

Where are you going, sir? We're in lockdown.

Oh, I just need to go shopping for food, Officer.

Is it essential supplies?

Oh yes, Officer! I need to elaborately mock loki from Newcastle-Online in the 'What are you eating?' thread.

*salutes* Carry on!

Loki posts some abhorrent shit, tbh.

Troll has a dog bowl too, so that's two people here with dog bowls.

Old school ‘salad bowl’ my mam used to make us kids and everyone else’s mam used to make their kids back in the day back in Scotswood, every Saturday tea time for us. If you are raised rough and you’re from the area and from that era you know how special this was...

982-EEC67-3948-4-FBA-968-F-553960722-ADA.jpg

Salad cream or mayo?

Decided to try a Chinese recipe today.

Browned some mystery meat.

B5rCXkX.jpg

Added tomatoes, rice, and Slim Jims.

7KdBAR7.jpg

Mixed it up in a dog bowl with pasta.

klrDUsZ.jpg

The finishing touches.

DhtpsLI.jpg

Plating it up

m9yA7pb.jpg

Voila!

GRpZhjh.jpg

:lol:

Krispy Kreme delivery set for 10 AM tomorrow morning.

:lol: Had a buddy start a doughnut company a couple weeks back and have an order set for delivery tomorrow morning myself.

Pretty much all of my unemployment money is going back in to the local businesses here in Denver after I pay bills. Gotta keep my friends alive.

Guest Howaythetoon

Old school ‘salad bowl’ my mam used to make us kids and everyone else’s mam used to make their kids back in the day back in Scotswood, every Saturday tea time for us. If you are raised rough and you’re from the area and from that era you know how special this was...

982-EEC67-3948-4-FBA-968-F-553960722-ADA.jpg

Salad cream or mayo?

Salad cream!

• Rich changed the title to What are you eating?