What are you eating?

Yorkie

This last month just discovered Ras el hanout. It's amazing for a one pan stew. Roasted some new potatoes a bell pepper and red onion today in some with some garlic powder and a bit if cayenne for a hint of heat. Amazing.

This last month just discovered Ras el hanout. It's amazing for a one pan stew. Roasted some new potatoes a bell pepper and red onion today in some with some garlic powder and a bit if cayenne for a hint of heat. Amazing.

Aye its great, love North African food, add some dried fruit it balances so well with it and then its basically a tagine.

Lamb is my favourite meat for a tagine, shoulder works best.

Aye its great, love North African food, add some dried fruit it balances so well with it and then its basically a tagine.

Lamb is my favourite meat for a tagine, shoulder works best.

I'll try that, I'm veggie but used to love lamb so I can see that. Tried it first time with chickpeas and mushrooms, peppers. Will try some dried fruit in the mix.

Sumac is worth getting n all. Offsets it nicely. Can get more than you’ll ever need in your local halal supermarket for next to nowt. Not Moroccan but there’s a really decent recipe book called Persiana worth looking up for recipes.

Made a full on Caribbean curry from scratch tonight which I’ve not done before, if and when I go back to not working from home work I’m going to miss having the time and being arsed to cook properly massively.

Makes a nice salad dressing with red wine vinegar and (I think) apple cider vinegar.

Never understood slathering a pizza in garlic sauce like that. A little bit to dip your crusts in? Sure. But that surely just overpowers the flavour of whatever you've put on the thing.

• Rich changed the title to What are you eating?