What are you eating?

Yorkie

5 hours ago, OpenC said:

Tried that posh kebab place on Newgate Street.  Although the concept of a kebab shop done in the style of McDonalds is 100% an appealing one, it was a pretty disappointing experience all told.  Greasy and undercooked kebab, although that's maybe how the Germans prefer it.  Came in a box with some alright-ish chips for £6 I think.  Cheap enough but have had better elephant's leg shavings from most north east chip shop and fast good outlets

I first tried one in Luton a few years back, was glorious, mind I was drunk!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, gbandit said:

Tom Yum is in my top five favourite dishes, looks lovely 

It’s one of mine, she owes another which is yellowish, it’s Thai I know that.

Edited by HTT II

Yeah, there’s a garlic and white peppercorn fry dish with pork and sticky rice that I used to cook every few months but haven’t since my daughter was born. Sticky rice is pretty much my favourite savoury item in the world, alongside kimchi (aware this isn’t Thai)

Wasn’t sure where to put this but I stumbled upon this bloke who rates kebabs on YouTube, in this video he weighs a kebab and eats it outside SJP [emoji38]

Is Munchies still open in Toon, near the 3 Bulls, god I’ve demolished hundreds of their kebabs and pizzas over the years while out drunk in Toon. They always tasted nice when inebriated, but I imagine they are rank when not. Seen many a fight in there too, normally over people claiming scran that wasn’t theirs.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Is Munchies still open in Toon, near the 3 Bulls, god I’ve demolished hundreds of their kebabs and pizzas over the years while out drunk in Toon. They always tasted nice when inebriated, but I imagine they are rank when not. Seen many a fight in there too, normally over people claiming scran that wasn’t theirs.

Munchies. [emoji38]

Boxing ring on one side - orgy on the other.

Happy days.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Munchies. [emoji38]

Boxing ring on one side - orgy on the other.

Happy days.

Aye and a jukebox and kebab and mayo and chilli sauce all over the floor. That and people just kipping on the desks and people outside vomiting not long after biting into their scran from there. Happy days indeed [emoji38]

Edited by HTT II

On 01/07/2022 at 17:10, lxsln said:

Did I hear "Best Pizza 2022!"?

NDGhKCh.jpg

That’s probably the worst thing posted in this thread, and I’ve threw up a few awful looking shit myself!

We’d order some scran from Munchies and wait in line for a taxi, half eating it, no food in the taxi when we enter, of course we finish it off or try to in the taxi. The cunts always added extra to the fare as a result which looking back is only fair. Next morning, kebab juices, mayo, garlic and maybe even gravy stains all over your face and clothes!

9 minutes ago, HTT II said:

That’s probably the worst thing posted in this thread, and I’ve threw up a few awful looking shit myself!

The only crying italians picture that could express it would be a gif of a the fall of the Roman empire.

Posted (edited)

i know we're usually mean about food in this thread, so i'm going to do that - it looks like you nicked a US elementary school lunch branko. boo everything there

giphy.gif

Edited by thomas