NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Hats off to these guys, gonna get me one when they are available again, unless they still have fat bastard size, I'm kinda between a L and an XL though so never know which size to get.

Hats off to these guys, gonna get me one when they are available again, unless they still have fat bastard size, I'm kinda between a L and an XL though so never know which size to get.

This is my concern aye, unless I can try on one of the templates somewhere I don't think I'll bother as am quite often between sizes

:thup: then take a s*** in it and leg it

Plus, if you're ever on the border of two sizes, just admit to yourself that you need the larger of the two.

I'm under doctors orders to get down to the smaller size, got to get back under 200lbs (not much to go), but ideally since I'm barely 6', I  want to drop a further 20 from there to get back to my regular weight (well as I was until I got married) :) I have an XL in last year's home shirt and it's like wearing a tent, a L from the previous season though is a bit snug on me. Adidas sizes may be different may need to try on a MLS (I'm not putting another PL team one on)  shirt at a local store to get some idea as Anderson suggests.

They should have anticipated the demand and made more than 10 of them mind.

Given the state of our support and protest movements I'd say they it was highly likely to fall flat on its arse.

Guest Roger Kint

Just been reading some of the twitter comments about this. Lot of our fans really are Grade A fucktards like :anguish:

Good luck to them imo, surely the only thing people should care about is whether you like it and want to buy or not? Why the bullshit about profits and other critisisms just to be wankers about the whole thing?

Just seen that there are no stripes on the back.  Bit of a deal-breaker right there.

I feel the same way. What we wanted was fresh clean black and white stripes, better quality material, no sponsor and no white back. I applaud what they have done and all the sentiments with it and I hope they sell out, but you need stripes on the back. Campo and Toffs do some great kits and that's what I wear.