NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

One of the main ways you can tell this year's Taiwan fake from the real one is that the fake has a proper embroidered puma logo and the real one has a cheapo iron-on plastic one. :lol:

:no: the fancy authentic real kit that players wear have the plastic one. Also, my fake one has a embroidered badge.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Bought a large home kit with no sponsor online for 44 quid I think following a link on here. I must say, even if it's a snide, it's really good and arguably one of our better kits in many a year which isn't hard like. Got the one with the badge on that isn't basically a sticker unlike the puma logo. Size large fits this 15 stone fatty a dream!

This reminds me of a few years ago when some sports shop or another was doing a promotion of free shirt printing when you bought a new shirt... myself and my Arsenal supporting brother took advantage of the offer. I got Coloccini and he got Mertesacker. The lad on the counter could definitely tell we were just taking the piss.

I fancied buying the home shirt for me holidays, no dice. Can't find an XL anywhere. Anywhere in Carlisle at least.

Could always get yersel a nice 1892 t-shirt (or more subtle Spirit of 69) = class act over Geordie stereotype.

We're flying first thing in the morning so I've left it too late. I have a retro shirt from '86 ish which goes on every holiday ever, it'll have to do.

• 4 months later...

Is there any stores in Newcastle where you can buy old Newcastle shirts. By old, I mean the ones from last season and backwards.

The club shop of course and backpage as well. Any other stores?

Start Fitness used to sell the previous season's wares in their football shop but it might have gone for good now.

Aside from the sponsor which is always going to be s**** these days, every time I watch us play I think the current shirt is a thing of beauty.

its not bad tbf, but i do miss the old days with Adidas...Nike is still a favorite as they just got the best designs.