NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

Aside from the sponsor which is always going to be shite these days, every time I watch us play I think the current shirt is a thing of beauty.

:thup: It's fantastic. I've got one. :blush:

Oh Yorkie. The non-scab ones are mint quality now ye know?

Aside from the sponsor which is always going to be s**** these days, every time I watch us play I think the current shirt is a thing of beauty.

its not bad tbf, but i do miss the old days with Adidas...Nike is still a favorite as they just got the best designs.

Nah, Adidas > Nike.

All of Juve's kits this season, man.

:sweetjesus:

Aside from the sponsor which is always going to be s**** these days, every time I watch us play I think the current shirt is a thing of beauty.

its not bad tbf, but i do miss the old days with Adidas...Nike is still a favorite as they just got the best designs.

Nah, Adidas > Nike.

Nah. Nike made some of the GOATS of black and white for Juve prior to the switch.

Nah, Adidas > Nike.

Nah. Nike made some of the GOATS of black and white for Juve prior to the switch.

Just had a look at some of them. Aye, fair enough. :thup:

Nah, Adidas > Nike.

Just had a look at some of them. Aye, fair enough. :thup:

17-18 is up there though with the best. Won't discount that. 13-14 and 14-15 were my favorites.

maybe not

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=93381.msg6651683#msg6651683

Was looking into getting our third top but cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone any idea where I could possibly get it? I know the nufc site has it but looking for a bigger size..  Thanks

http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/mobile/EN/product/newcastle-united-third-shirt-2017-18/193851?portal=GBC-Kitbag44&cur=GBP&bypass=30x&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiJ_lr5G82QIViT8bCh2YIAv_EAQYAyABEgK_m_D_BwE

Was looking into getting our third top but cant seem to find it anywhere, anyone any idea where I could possibly get it? I know the nufc site has it but looking for a bigger size..  Thanks

http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/mobile/EN/product/newcastle-united-third-shirt-2017-18/193851?portal=GBC-Kitbag44&cur=GBP&bypass=30x&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiJ_lr5G82QIViT8bCh2YIAv_EAQYAyABEgK_m_D_BwE

Too big cheers tho.

• 1 month later...

Kick in the arse off May and not a single sniff of a leak or rumoured design. Guess we’ve all been pre-occupied!

Said it in the other kits thread. It’s obvious that leaks are intentional, even the shit camera ones. No sniff of new club kits during World Cup year, any other season and most of the clubs in the top leagues in Europe would have had their kits leaked about now. As it is international teams got theirs leaked instead. It’s all big game they play in order to get people excited about new shirts.

Arsenal going to be all red? Can't see that going down well. You reckon we'll wear our new one last game of the season?

Nah, it used to happen under Adidas, but under Puma we usually keep it until the start of the new season. The club don’t usually announce the new shirt until after the season has ended.

Arsenal going to be all red? Can't see that going down well. You reckon we'll wear our new one last game of the season?

Nah, it used to happen under Adidas, but under Puma we usually keep it until the start of the new season. The club don’t usually announce the new shirt until after the season has ended.

I can think of four times off the top of my head where we wore the new puma jersey on the last day of the season ! The last day of the season 2011 against WBA  we wore the new home jersey

Home against West  ham 2015 we wore the new home  shirt

On 2012 we wore the new maroon away jersey away to Everton

And on 2014 we wore the new  grey away jersey away  to Liverpool

Seeing we look like we're ending the season  on a high and we're keeping our sponsors I would put money on us wearing the knew jersey against  Chelsea