NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

I really want the new away kit, so i'm going to get the 96 away top instead as its just as lush.

Ashley owns a percentage of the company who makes the replica.

Why did you have to say that Stifler? :lol:

The new shirts and their branding can do one quite frankly, playing on heritage and successful eras whilst the club tries to carry itself like nothing of the sort. Same with it’s members gifts last year. It’s one long slap in the face

dhgate orders sorted. used them for the kids toon and foreign kits for years and never had a problem.

Ordered the away one last week...what's the crack on delivery? surely it doesn't normally take 3 month!!?

dhgate orders sorted. used them for the kids toon and foreign kits for years and never had a problem.

Thinking of getting the bairn the Barcelona away top as it's £60 in the shops. just wondering what the quality is like from this place.

I mean, dhgate is just a marketplace. It can, and most likely will, be equivalent quality to the real thing. But you're best doing your due diligence and making sure your seller has good reviews, and ideally the product too.

Guest firetotheworks

I mean, dhgate is just a marketplace. It can, and most likely will, be equivalent quality to the real thing. But you're best doing your due diligence and making sure your seller has good reviews, and ideally the product too.

Indeed, but they're all coming from the same place like, it's harder to find a bad seller. My mate bought the 17/18 top from a different seller to me and it was identical aside from the invoice. Same top, same packaging and everything.

Y'all using your actual bank cards for these orders?

yeah credit card. as i said, used them for years.

• 4 weeks later...

s-l1600.jpg

Just bought this on Ebay for £30. Was just wondering, is there any reason why there are slightly different versions of the top? There's one where the badge and Adidas sponsor, are both only on the white stripes, then there's the version like this one, where half are on the black stripe, and the other half on the white stripe.