NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

s-l1600.jpg

Just bought this on Ebay for £30. Was just wondering, is there any reason why there are slightly different versions of the top? There's one where the badge and Adidas sponsor, are both only on the white stripes, then there's the version like this one, where half are on the black stripe, and the other half on the white stripe.

Something to do with shirt sizes?

Guest firetotheworks

s-l1600.jpg

Just bought this on Ebay for £30. Was just wondering, is there any reason why there are slightly different versions of the top? There's one where the badge and Adidas sponsor, are both only on the white stripes, then there's the version like this one, where half are on the black stripe, and the other half on the white stripe.

:thup:

When I was a kid my small man's one had a different layout to my dad's large.

s-l1600.jpg

:thup:

When I was a kid my small man's one had a different layout to my dad's large.

Mine are that size, that would explain  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Anyone know any shops that still have heat plates for adding names and numbers to shirts? Obviously not including Sports Direct or any other Ashley companies.

Anyone know any shops that still have heat plates for adding names and numbers to shirts? Obviously not including Sports Direct or any other Ashley companies.

Start Fitness, though you would have to buy the numbering and letting from there (and presumably the top).

Failing that, inside Wilkinson’s in North Shields there is a shop that does t-shirt printing with a heat plate.

dhgate orders sorted. used them for the kids toon and foreign kits for years and never had a problem.

Ordered the away one last week...what's the crack on delivery? surely it doesn't normally take 3 month!!?

The Chinese factories haven't produced the away or third shirts as yet - they have been producing the home one for around a month now.

You'll notice none of the sellers have an original pic of the away/third shirts, whereas they do the home one. So you could be waiting a while. They'll come through in the end.

You've bought a fake, i'm afraid :lol:

My old ones the same.

4ca24117460ef1c8af19d5348271a72b.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCqzCrzbKrdjQAp60nwKS4N7CzFYwWcBgAn6fhSyrhREdx0G5v-Q

01ASW3G8?imageId=17532539&imageCode=01ASW3G8&contributor=UPPA&siteName=www.diomedia.com&title=&location=&ds=760&newStyle=1&tc=FFFFFF&tbc=333333&qv=95&icc=1&cl=1

Are they wearing fakes?  :lol:

Must be size. Was even the case for the players. Quite clear in the team photo

B8GuSwFCIAAfC1k.jpg

Large and upwards has the logo and badge within a stripe, small and medium have them in the middle of two stripes. Simple shiz