NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Quite like that to be fair, feels better then the one two years ago, just due to the collar and the fact the arms arnt all black like the last one.

That purple on feels like a keeper kit.

Really hope the takeover goes through - want to buy my lad his first ever shirt/kit but don't want to give any money to Ashley. Was going to wait for both the takeover and the new kit, but I should probably just go retro anyway.

Just now, BergenMagpie said:

Prevented it leaking for so long only for the most crappy photo to be leaked the day before reveal [emoji38]

Looks like someone getting the shop ready for opening took a sneaky pic 

Don't mind those, on first impressions. But yeah the Fun88 is just so vivid and jarring, the kit is having to fight against it. For some reason more/thinner stripes - a la 2017-19 - seemed to mute the sponsor a lot better. 

Not sure the white grandad collar onto a black stripe really works, like. It was a white collar onto a white stripe back in the day. That above looks very 'bolted on for the sake of it'. 

As I said it looks fine it’s just disappointing they couldn’t really come up with much of a difference from 2 seasons ago. It’s a shame ‘a New start’ ‘a new better’ didn’t really stretch beyond 2 seasons ago 

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

Quite like that to be fair, feels better then the one two years ago, just due to the collar and the fact the arms arnt all black like the last one.

That purple on feels like a keeper kit.

Agreed. The club haven’t said owt about the away being revealed yet. It definitely has keeper kit vibes

That one from two seasons ago was terrible mind. Stripes going all the way up to the top of the shoulders on the front but not the back; badge in the middle, just garbage. This is better than that.