NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

imagine adidas coming back and the first kit they drop is a true grand-dad kit homage to 95-97. Would sell like fucking mad. 

:drool: Would probably buy one to wear now and another one for the future.

2 minutes ago, adamjk007 said:

I bought 2 of the training rain jackets and the quality is really good, Really impressed by Castore clothing so far.

Aye some of the training gear looks decent, would buy if all the other fat lads hadn't snaffled them.

On 17/10/2021 at 20:11, Happinesstan said:

Did we not do something similar when Greenalls were our sponsor? Just seeing that brought back memories

That is Greenalls under the patch (the black band). This was for the change from Greenalls to S&N Breweries.

18 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

That is Greenalls under the patch (the black band). This was for the change from Greenalls to S&N Breweries.

had that patch on for a week or two before I unpicked it because it just looked terrible.  Eventually got the same shirt signed by the squad at the time - started seeing a lass from Wickham who I'd met at Metroland, and her Dad was John Gallagher's pools man.  He arranged for me to go to his house for tea which was a thoroughly surreal experience, and he got the shirt signed for me.  Really nice bloke.

Edited by deejeck
Mistyped

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I had a look in the shop before the game Sunday, saw a hoody that wasn’t complete shite and looked at the price. £165. Who is going to buy castore nufc clobber for that? 

Fook off was it £165. On the club website they range from £45 to £75. 

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I speak the truth comrade. The website has the grey one at 65 but the black ones in the shop were 165 and felt like they were made from a wetsuit 

Blimey. That’s crazy! 

My £14 away top from DH Gate turned up today. I haven’t seen an original close up but apart from the plastic feel of the logo and numbers it seems pretty good. For all I know the proper tops also have the same plastic feel.

the takeover happened the day after my baby was born, so the fiancée got me and the baba the home Jersey, and got 'daddy 1 ' on the back of mine :lol::lol:  1st time I seen the new Jersey up close actually think the Jersey looks nice, its just one of the D's and one of the Y's is peeling off already.... and the sizing is a bit mad, I would normally wear a large and even that is a bit baggy, but the woman bought me a XL and its actually a bit on the short size 

Simple, black and white stripes for the home kit please. More 95-97 vibes where its equally black / white - get creative with some collar styles or grand-dad collar or maybe the piping but we need to just simply stick to that. I don't like it when it becomes predominately black or predominately white.