NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Shaky Eddie from Shields doing the embroidery. The NEWCASTLEUNITED is so off-centre and scrunched together as well :lol:

Castore are trash.

6 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

Castore are pish like. I hope we get them binned for Nike or Adidas as soon as possible.

people give them way too much credit for releasing lazy shit like that retro shirt. it’s a cash grab. they’re not doing us a favour :lol:

I'd imagine Castore are here for a while since RB have a decent stake in it. They're on a bit of a journey themselves, find their feet. I know Rangers fans kicked off at the quality and they came back sharpish with a better product. Think we'll grow together for a few years and if daft bids come back in from the established brands we'll move across but it'll be a few year before we're at a level they'd offer us that.

I still like it. Its obviously a cheeky way to get rid of the current sponsor off the top for adults. Of course its nowhere near as bad as Wonga but a lot of people still hold a grudge at Fun88 being an Ashley choice and its just one more thing erased from that era. For that i'm all over it. I'll try and get in the club shop today and focus my attention on the badge, see it for real and feedback.

I actually quite like Castore to be honest, think the away and third kits are lush, the home kit is a bit meh, and alot of there merchandise is pretty class to be honest. Price needs to drop a fair bit mind.

They also said they're going to be working with fans to design kits going forward, which is a great touch too.

Edited by 54

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I actually quite like Castore to be honest, think the away and third kits are lush, the home kit is a bit meh, and alot of there merchandise is pretty class to be honest. Price needs to drop a fair bit mind.

They also said they're going to be working with fans to design kits going forward, which is a great touch too.

I’ve bought one thing and I like it. There’s a couple things I would buy if the price was cheaper. 

2 minutes ago, HUGZ said:

that’s not true.

You sure? This came out when we signed up with them in the summer. Actually might be Jamie and the RB's owning a few buildings the Castore stores reside in. 

They’ve got investment from someone - it’s pretty opaque - but it’s not the Reubens. It was rumoured when they were announced as kit supplier but it was denied.

EDIT: https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/rangers/rangers-kit-suppliers-definitive-mike-ashley-answer-after-newcastle-united-deal-3301930?amp

Edited by christ

6 minutes ago, Dokko said:

You sure? This came out when we signed up with them in the summer. Actually might be Jamie and the RB's owning a few buildings the Castore stores reside in. 

there’s been a lot of rumours based off one line from an interview with the founders, but nothing ever officially linking them with Castore.

it all came from this thread - https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/the-reuben-brothers-and-castore.139879/