NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, wormy said:

Stupid question maybe but does Castore have a size guide anywhere that would be of use for that new top? Can't find anything on the NUFC shop site.

Yeah, your size +2, they're small fitting. I'm normally an XL but went 3XL this time for a little more room.

4 hours ago, Cort said:

Look at that embroidered crest :smitten:

Is that legit, it seems very early to be leaking next year's kit? Buzzing for the embroidered badge.

edit:

oh, it's a Castore 'retro' kit. Bit confused by that

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/collections/new-arrivals/products/mens-retro-limited-edition-shirt

Edited by Inferior Acuña

1 minute ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Is that legit, it seems very early to be leaking next year's kit? Buzzing for the embroidered badge.

Legit in that it’s a ‘retro’ styled kit being currently sold. It’s not next years. 

Morning All, I'm new to the forum so not sure can ye help but my son is mad toon fan like myself and all he wants is the new home goalkeeper kit (purple) I'm in Ireland and can't seem to source the kit anywhere. Can ye help please,? HWTL

@Kid struggling to find it also. A fake might be your only shout at this point: https://www.dhgate.com/product/20-21-player-version-inter-home-3rd-eriksen/584448593.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=wapen.sp.list.6.OIyzggL39iKMlPVUzmeB&resource_id=584448593&scm_id=search.LIST...1T|0|0|ER-B|newes.#s1-6-1;searl|0283686262:6

DHGate is the place people tend to use here. I can vouch for it in terms of quality but no guarantee you'll get your item before Christmas! 

26 minutes ago, Kid said:

Morning All, I'm new to the forum so not sure can ye help but my son is mad toon fan like myself and all he wants is the new home goalkeeper kit (purple) I'm in Ireland and can't seem to source the kit anywhere. Can ye help please,? HWTL

Just had a look and can’t find it anywhere. It may be worth giving the club shop a ring and asking if they’ll be getting any in soon. 

Mad how it’s so difficult to get one of the shirts. That needs to change moving forward like.

Edited by Danh1

2 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Just had a look and can’t find it anywhere. It may be worth giving the club shop a ring and asking if they’ll be getting any in soon. 

Second this, I was in the shop a few weeks ago and there was honestly 100s of shirts in all sizes. Might be different now with sales going on though.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Mad how it’s so difficult to get one of the shirts. That needs to change moving forward like.

Ya couldn't believe it, you would think home kit would be easy to source 🙈 thanks for your help bud

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

@Kid struggling to find it also. A fake might be your only shout at this point: https://www.dhgate.com/product/20-21-player-version-inter-home-3rd-eriksen/584448593.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=wapen.sp.list.6.OIyzggL39iKMlPVUzmeB&resource_id=584448593&scm_id=search.LIST...1T|0|0|ER-B|newes.#s1-6-1;searl|0283686262:6

DHGate is the place people tend to use here. I can vouch for it in terms of quality but no guarantee you'll get your item before Christmas! 

Think Dhgate might be my only answer, doing well to get it for Christmas tho 🙈thanks tho

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Second this, I was in the shop a few weeks ago and there was honestly 100s of shirts in all sizes. Might be different now with sales going on though.

It's saying sold out on the on line store. Thanks anyway mate 👍👍

7 minutes ago, Kid said:

Sorted mate thanks for sending the link much appreciated. Hopefully looks the part

I'd be careful with that, it seems as if they're just buying it from DHgate and shipping it straight to you. It's called Drop shipping. 

3 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

I'd be careful with that, it seems as if they're just buying it from DHgate and shipping it straight to you. It's called Drop shipping. 

Generally they buy in bulk and it’s in the uk ready to be shipped across the country. They make a profit on it and you don’t have to wait weeks for it to arrive. Pretty much what every Facebook or eBay seller does for new goods made in China. But yes, worth checking delivery leads and if the goods are here already.