NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

Brentford are saying they won’t be bringing a new kit out in the summer. They want to help heir fans out financially and do a little bit to help save the environment.

Would be nice to see clubs revert back to a new home kit every 2 seasons. I think it gives them more of an identity and it would be ideal for families not having to fork out £60+ every single season.

2 hours ago, Rafalove said:

Brentford are saying they won’t be bringing a new kit out in the summer. They want to help heir fans out financially and do a little bit to help save the environment.

I wonder how much bringing a new kit out every year really increases sales.

I'm sure it must for them to do it, but for me it's much less worth paying full price for the latest kit when it's out of date so quickly. And a new kit doesn't seem to be the event it used to be either, people queuing at midnight and that, because the turnover is so rapid - surely that hype helped drive sales.

Bought that retro shirt, and its lush like, better then the actual home shirt, the quality is high. Wish the stripes where slightly thinner but thats a personal thing, everything else is great. 

Bar the actual home kit, which isn't awful, and certainly not as bad as some of the dross served up by Puma, I really like Castore, the away and third kits are lush, and they have a load of different training, retro and other sorts of bespoke gear that pales in comparison to the cookie cutter stuff Puma farmed out. Just wish the price was about 25% cheaper :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/11/2021 at 10:33, Kid said:

Sorted mate thanks for sending the link much appreciated. Hopefully looks the part

This site was a scam lad, sent them 50 pound and no jersey and the link you sent has been taken down 😭

Hi hope ye can help me, have been trying to get a Dubravka kit (purple one) for my 5 year old son but having no luck. Got scammed from a seller on Facebook so hoping ye might help me before Santa comes 🙈.

18 hours ago, Kid said:

Hi hope ye can help me, have been trying to get a Dubravka kit (purple one) for my 5 year old son but having no luck. Got scammed from a seller on Facebook so hoping ye might help me before Santa comes 🙈.

Had a look around the internet and struggled to find anything, only thought I had was the Castore shop next to monument might randomly have stock?

19 hours ago, Kid said:

JD sports now stocking NUFC merch since Ashley fucked off. You could try their online site.

On 25/11/2021 at 20:31, 54 said:

Bought that retro shirt, and its lush like, better then the actual home shirt, the quality is high. Wish the stripes where slightly thinner but thats a personal thing, everything else is great. 

Bar the actual home kit, which isn't awful, and certainly not as bad as some of the dross served up by Puma, I really like Castore, the away and third kits are lush, and they have a load of different training, retro and other sorts of bespoke gear that pales in comparison to the cookie cutter stuff Puma farmed out. Just wish the price was about 25% cheaper :lol: 

Need to sort out how shit the badge transfer is on the training kit. Looks even worse when the castore emblem is embroidered and the badge is a faded out iron on job! 

2 minutes ago, Vedder said:

Need to sort out how shit the badge transfer is on the training kit. Looks even worse when the castore emblem is embroidered and the badge is a faded out iron on job! 

Badges are massive disappointment on these kits. Compare them to stitched badges on adidas shirts, they look cheap and nasty.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, nufcmichael said:

Does anyone know why it's not possible to get name and number on the shirts on the official webshop? 

Supply issues maybe?

4 minutes ago, nufcmichael said:

Does anyone know why it's not possible to get name and number on the shirts on the official webshop? 

Sometimes they stop personalised printing- they did so for a week or two before Christmas and also during sales periods too.