NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

It never fails to amaze me how s*** the club is at announcing new kits these days. It's literally on sale over seas and the club haven't announced a thing.

They got slated for announcing kits too close together because 'parents couldn't afford to buy them all at the same time for their children'. Now they release them further apart, one at the end of the season, one in the middle of the summer, one towards the start of the season.

Shops abroad, particularly in Asia won't care, as soon as it's made they'll see it as needing to be on sale.

Is this factual knowledge or shit you just made up while typing?

I think sky blue is scientifically the worst colour for a garment. Except maybe red and white stripes.

Are you a hippy or just utterly crackers ?

It's just a shit colour.

I like sky blue  :okay:

I got the 3rd without a sponsor today in the mail and it is lush. The shiny stripes are just a different weave. I was concerned from the Urban Outfitters picture that they actually put black stripes over a black shirt making it look and feel like latex. It is much more subtle than the picture would suggest and much more comfortable. Without the sponsor it looks like it is a national team top... which in a sense it is.

For an away top I give it 9/10.

I got the 3rd without a sponsor today in the mail and it is lush. The shiny stripes are just a different weave. I was concerned from the Urban Outfitters picture that they actually put black stripes over a black shirt making it look and feel like latex. It is much more subtle than the picture would suggest and much more comfortable. Without the sponsor it looks like it is a national team top... which in a sense it is.

For an away top I give it 9/10.

:thup: Have the same and love it too.

Don't like the idea of a black cat on our shirts mind

I don't really see why it matters.  Some wannabe club from down the road made up a nickname for themselves in a futile attempt to give themselves some kind of identity or relevance, just ignore it.

Guest firetotheworks

It doesn't bother me, mainly because they just invented it themselves like the try kid at school who gives themselves a nickname.

Staying at my mam and dad's apartment in Spain, I'd forgotten that I picked this up in a charity shop in a small Spanish village about three years ago. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/TE7Fvsh.jpg

Staying at my mam and dad's apartment in Spain, I'd forgotten that I picked this up in a charity shop in a small Spanish village about three years ago. :lol:

:thup:

There's a less up-to-date one in the Strawberry iirc

Twice as many kits in the last 25 years as the 100 years before that.

Yep - in those days it was really shit hitting F5 for the best part of five years, waiting for the new leak to come out.

Guest firetotheworks

:thup:

There's a less up-to-date one in the Strawberry iirc

I can't deal with them randomly adding goalkeeper tops from 11-12 onward.