NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest firetotheworks

What a load of nonsense. :lol: There's no reason to single out such a nothing kit from a random year in the past other than to save money and then market it as something more than it's not.

I don't hate it, but its just pretty boring and uninspiring.

If they were going to go with a relatively plain kit (i/e no stripes, hoops or patterns) from the past, I'd have rather had the 'Brazil' inspired kit from the mid-70's.

This black puma craic is fucking clown shoes like, leave childish petty shite like for the mackems.

The kit? Aye it's blue, nice enough I suppose. Quality will be dogshit obviously, cause it's a collaboration between the shittest shirt manufacturer and the cheapest club.

I've just spent ten minutes reading about what happened to NTL, I'm honestly more interested in that than this shirt.

Still hoping for something along these lines for away kit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hPt5EuPzXw4/VcOErJ-qeDI/AAAAAAAApJ8/SrxIxQ8Lr4s/s1600/all-20-teams-first-premier-league-kit-newcastle-united.jpg

We're not a million miles away from these two for this season. Let's hope we have similar results O0

Still hoping for something along these lines for away kit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hPt5EuPzXw4/VcOErJ-qeDI/AAAAAAAApJ8/SrxIxQ8Lr4s/s1600/all-20-teams-first-premier-league-kit-newcastle-united.jpg

We're not a million miles away from these two for this season. Let's hope we have similar results O0

Would mean we'd have to start with a 0-1 home defeat to Tottenham.  :hmm: