NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Decent, ruined by that shit sponsor though.

:thup:

Even if they made the sponsor's blue lettering black on a white background it would be bearable.

It’s sorta the point of sponsorship though, having an advert that stands out :lol:

I’m also not entirely sure they want their entire branding changed to different colours.

Decent, ruined by that s*** sponsor though.

:thup:

Even if they made the sponsor's blue lettering black on a white background it would be bearable.

It’s sorta the point of sponsorship though, having an advert that stands out :lol:

I’m also not entirely sure they want their entire branding changed to different colours.

It still would though. McEwan's Lager stood out fine on the 93/94 shirt with a black and white colour scheme. Just would like something similar to that.

Well, they can fuck off.

Puma must’ve sacked whatever 12 year old dipshit they had designing our kits before, that’s two years in a row with nice kits.

Rafa and his team must have had some input on the kits.

White socks are fine IMO.

I'm more sceptical of white shorts.

Or BOTH. Reminds me of Tino though, which outweighs it.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/25/1411648622013_wps_39_WIMBLEDON_V_NEWCASTLE_UNI.jpg

I like it but apart from the button on the collar and the badge, its exactly the same isn't it?  :lol:

The colours are inverted too. Given how we used to get shite template after shite template, I'm glad they've kept it simple for a few years.

White shorts with the right shirt can look spot on. Ryan Taylor over the wall springs to mind.

I actually hated that combination because the shirt was mainly black. For some reason I like them to match :lol:

That contrast you speak of is what rendered the whole facade pleasurable to mine eye. And, for the same reason, why I wasn't keen on the Luque one Liam posted - far too much white.

Digressing somewhat, but seeing as we're talking black and white football kits... it was my birthday last week; me Dad informed me the other day that he was going to get me a classic Vasco Da Gama shirt. Apparently he changed his mind and got me a hobby drill which I'll never use instead. Gutted, wish I'd never known.

Digressing somewhat, but seeing as we're talking black and white football kits... it was my birthday last week; me Dad informed me the other day that he was going to get me a classic Vasco Da Gama shirt. Apparently he changed his mind and got me a hobby drill which I'll never use instead. Gutted, wish I'd never known.

:lol: