NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

That barcode one has to be the worst we’ve had.

Rotten collar, clicky as fuck, shield on the back and "Newcastle United" underneath made it look cheap as fuck. Oh, and we lost a cup final in it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8bmmcya_HMY/T0oz9YsvzVI/AAAAAAAAA5s/I7SiXLat_lA/s320/17%2BBEST%2Bnewcastle.png

Just unbelievably naff and cheap-looking

15420-475x0.jpg

And the ones we had from 2012-13 up to and including the season we went down again were all incredibly naff.

That barcode one has to be the worst we’ve had.

Rotten collar, clicky as fuck, shield on the back and "Newcastle United" underneath made it look cheap as fuck. Oh, and we lost a cup final in it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8bmmcya_HMY/T0oz9YsvzVI/AAAAAAAAA5s/I7SiXLat_lA/s320/17%2BBEST%2Bnewcastle.png

Just unbelievably naff and cheap-looking

15420-475x0.jpg

And the ones we had from 2012-13 up to and including the season we went down again were all incredibly naff.

That bottom jersey is a masterpiece  compared to the kits puma gave us from 12-16 that 13/14  home jersey with the naff blue lines in the stripes is with out a doubt the worse jersey we've ever had along with the 15/16 one with the mad blue panel on the back of the shirt

The bib one is by far and away the worst one from Puma, the ones with the little spikes on the lines was another terrible effort. Liked the last two offerings a lot though.

From addidas, that one above with the shield on the back was rank.

The Barcode from umbro was horrendous, dunno what you lot are thinking, it's only appealing because of the history of it.

Didn't mind the first three Pumas but I absolutely hated the PL Wonga ones. Blue pinstripes, the big black bib, the blue flicks :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: Complete Pardew association where you couldn't not hate everything about the club. Hated the manager, hated the owner, hated the players, hated the support, hated the sponsor, hated the kits.

Last season's was good, Wonga aside. This season's is beautiful. Wearing it as I speak.

Didn't mind the first three Pumas but I absolutely hated the PL Wonga ones. Blue pinstripes, the big black bib, the blue flicks :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: Complete Pardew association where you couldn't not hate everything about the club. Hated the manager, hated the owner, hated the players, hated the support, hated the sponsor, hated the kits.

Last season's was good, Wonga aside. This season's is beautiful. Wearing it as I speak.

Absolutely.

Can't believe how long we've had Puma now as well. Still feels wrong, wish we'd go back to Adidas.

Absolutely.

Can't believe how long we've had Puma now as well. Still feels wrong, wish we'd go back to Adidas.

Yep. Really want us to rip off Juve's home kit from this season with black shorts. It's just lush.

Guest firetotheworks

I want to love it, but that gold looks tacky as fuck. It might look great in real life, so we'll see, but looking at that the sponsor would look better in white.

I want to love it, but that gold looks tacky as fuck. It might look great in real life, so we'll see, but looking at that the sponsor would look better in white.

I actually quite like the gold. Wearing my black and gold shirt at work today for the footie-shirts-at-work malarky.