NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest reefatoon

Tom Beahon, co-founder of Castore, continued: "We believe the partnership signals not only a new shirt for the new season but also a new start, a new better for this iconic club."

Now that statement was supposed to come out after a takeover hey. would have been perfect.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I didn’t realise they were also investing so much into the city, which is a really promising sign.

Does MA have any shares in Castore? 

No - the Reubens do.

Edited by bowlingcrofty

Quite certain our kits were generally unique and not replicated by the other puma clubs over last several years. 

but in any case, im actually excited to see what they come up with based on rangers and wolves. 

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Quite certain our kits were generally unique and not replicated by the other puma clubs over last several years. 

but in any case, im actually excited to see what they come up with based on rangers and wolves. 

Probably the home yes. Not the away or 3rd kits. Some of the Puma shit only was on our kits. The chevron, the spikes, the random blue lines and some others that werr 'unique' to us.

Just now, nufcjb said:

Probably the home yes. Not the away or 3rd kits. Some of the Puma shit only was on our kits. The chevron, the spikes, the random blue lines and some others that werr 'unique' to us.

Borussia-Dortmund-BVB-Champions-League-J

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Nufc’s Instagram has a brief video with Maxi, Murphy and Miggy in some training gear in a minor hype video. 

looked good enough to me. 

That’s the video that’s been posted on here from the twitter feed. As I says it looks similar to the rangers training gear like I suppose it would 

33 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

tbf there that was one of the better ones puma made for us lol

Yeah, were it not for those daft bits it would have been quite a clean kit. Quite liked the collar. 

2 hours ago, number37 said:

That's definitely a good and encouraging read but it does highlight the state the club is in when we're excited about getting a club shop. Perhaps even an additional one. 

Whos excited?

What ever NUFC does is a total irrelevance unless the Takeover gets done.   Its like moving deck chairs on the Titanic.   Never felt less excited about a new season approaching!   Bruce as manager ........dear god, may as well nail my testicles to the floor

3 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

If the takeover comes off then Castore really have struck gold, it would likely be our best selling kit ever

I don't  know if that would be strictly true tbh, I don't think that the replica shirt market is what it once was, last few times I went to sjp 18/19, felt there was a lot more  fans wearing retros, be it authentic or remakes, was even a big chunk wearing plain clothes, even now during the euros the fans in the stands in Wembley or footage of them fan parks, the majority of people seem to be wearing old jerseys/retros....

think it has a lot to do with the price of a Jersey and the fact that they change it that often, that they don't mean as much as they use to