NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Just now, David Edgar said:

DO.  NOT.  WASH.  IT.

(Mine disintegrated :lol: )

Haha, aim as mentioned above is to hopefully get it signed and then framed. Hence only wanting to pay £15 for something for them to scribble over.

3 hours ago, ste_ne24 said:

image.thumb.png.c247e46e31722041e7251ddc633a09cf.png

off of ebay. i really wish we had an official cap

there are a couple of official caps in the club shop. They are just not on the online store. I was gonna pick one up the day after the Southampton game but forgot and at £25 I’m not sure I wanted it that much 

Edited by gdm

1 hour ago, gdm said:

there are a couple of official caps in the club shop. They are just not on the online store. I was gonna pick one up the day after the Southampton game but forgot and at £25 I’m not sure I wanted it that much 

i was outbid :lol::okay: currently at 18 quid so fuck that.

i was in the store at the ground last summer asking about caps and they said no. Not a fan of Castore but i liked the England cricket cap.

6 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

i was outbid :lol::okay: currently at 18 quid so fuck that.

i was in the store at the ground last summer asking about caps and they said no. Not a fan of Castore but i liked the England cricket cap.

From what I can remember one was black the crest on and one was a green/blue with just a little nufc on. 

27 minutes ago, gdm said:

From what I can remember one was black the crest on and one was a green/blue with just a little nufc on. 

i got a canny one off ebay last year that i take on holiday.  black front with embroidered crest. nufc on the back. howay the lads and Newcastle United on either side all stitched. 

2 hours ago, pedro111 said:

Just received the black anniversary top from our enterprising friends in China for the princely sum of £13. Very happy with it and the best part is it has no sponsors to come off in the wash!!

how long ago did you order it?

So this new training kit/stuff, is this 'limited edition' released for the LC final (and another cash-in), or does this potentially point to another year with Castore and this is next years training kit released early?

Edited by TK-421

4 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

So this new training kit/stuff, is this 'limited edition' released for the LC final (and another cash-in), or does this potentially point to another year with Castore and this is next years training kit released early?

Just for the final I think the email said 

Edited by gdm