NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

53 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

It’s not the white sleeve version 

It’s the other one 

Also the green one kicking about on Twitter isn’t correct (it’s green,  but has swirls / patterns integrated into the green) 

I hope you're right. I don't dislike the white sleeve one as much as others seem to but I much prefer the striped sleeves. 

2 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

It’s not the white sleeve version 

It’s the other one 

Also the green one kicking about on Twitter isn’t correct (it’s green,  but has swirls / patterns integrated into the green) 

Thank the fucking lord 

At the beginning of the season Noon used to sell our shirts on their website here in the UAE. Not anymore. How long is their current sleeve deal for?

I still think it'll be Emaar. You often see their signage side by side in the Emaar constructed areas, such as the Marina. 

view-round-building-dubai-marina-mall-dubai-uae-january-view-round-building-dubai-marina-mall-154715960.thumb.jpg.bb68d23f10dbdce0270f1a6ad554a667.jpg

noon_emaar_kloudkafe-789x1024.jpg

Edited by wfmk2
added image

2 hours ago, Big River said:

image.thumb.png.c2532bc6ebd82a9a6934e43d6dcd02a7.png

Castore or not, that will be our best kit since the 95-97 grandad collar shirt, or some might say, even better than that. Can even already wank to Trippier in it leading the team out. Probably would look better with black socks. Hopefully, the white socks will have some sort of black on it and not be plain boring Japanese school girl white socks.

Edited by nufcjb

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Is there actually speculation I've missed on Noon taking over the front of shirt sponsor? Or is this just for mock-up purposes? Because you're all getting my hopes up for a sexy kit next season. 

Wanted to know same. 

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Is there actually speculation I've missed on Noon taking over the front of shirt sponsor? Or is this just for mock-up purposes? Because you're all getting my hopes up for a sexy kit next season. 

I think it's just a case of putting 2+2 together really - rumours that our next main sponsor will be Middle-Eastern but not Saudi, another rumour about a different sleeve sponsor. I think it's more likely that Noon will stay on the sleeve and we'll have something else on the front.