NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, Sir Toon said:

Wife ordered 2 tops from shite direct on Wednesday night. £69.99 each with name and number. £4.95 delivery and arrived yesterday.  Would say this is excellent stuff aside from remembering that sausage fingers ruined a generation or more of the club hence us playing catch up. 

Interesting how he seems to have much better access to stock. I also seem

to remember last year he had access to the official name and number printing before the club shop and at a cheaper price. 

Edited by FLUMPO235

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Haven’t bought a kit in ages and mine and my lad’s comes in on Monday. I’m going to have it wrapped up for him for when we head to Philly for the friendly match later next month. He’s going to be so fucking happy. 

still no sign of dispatch on mine ?

send me your boys shirt and I’ll send you mine when it arrives?

My shirt ordered last Saturday was handed over to Evri yesterday and in my hands just now. The bar was low due to what I've read on here but reasonably impressed.

Maybe it's just the drivers in my area but don't think I've ever had a problem with Evri tbh.

8 hours ago, Sir Toon said:

Wife ordered 2 tops from shite direct on Wednesday night. £69.99 each with name and number. £4.95 delivery and arrived yesterday.  Would say this is excellent stuff aside from remembering that sausage fingers ruined a generation or more of the club hence us playing catch up. 

divorce her

3 hours ago, wormy said:

My shirt ordered last Saturday was handed over to Evri yesterday and in my hands just now. The bar was low due to what I've read on here but reasonably impressed.

Maybe it's just the drivers in my area but don't think I've ever had a problem with Evri tbh.

Did you get a email from the club shop telling you that? 

37 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Did you get a email from the club shop telling you that? 

Didn't receive anything between last Saturday's order confirmation and then a club shop email yesterday saying it was on the way with the Evri tracking number. 

5 hours ago, wormy said:

Yourself or any one else who has the new jersey ? Is it the same fitting as last seasons I.e having to go 2 sizes up ? Lol

1 minute ago, GavMcEl said:

Yourself or any one else who has the new jersey ? Is it the same fitting as last seasons I.e having to go 2 sizes up ? Lol

I would still go one size up to your usual but considering what I've seen others say I was quite surprised at how relatively loose it was.

I'm a medium when I'm not a fat fuck so I got a large with the intention I'd work toward fitting in it. I could imagine others would leave the house with how it looked but I'm just a tad too self-conscious. :lol:

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Not much to sort given it was like that on some shirts last year too.

People this summer just seem more bored than ever.

Too right. I spent the weekend restitching mine. 

Saw a tweet earlier (unknown 'sauce') suggesting that Castore had admitted underestimating demand for the new shirts, and there were delays on orders, with the club demanding talks with them about it.

Then just seen this, so its probably true...

Edited by TK-421

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Saw a tweet earlier (unknown 'sauce') suggesting that Castore had admitted underestimating demand for the new shirts, and there were delays on orders, with the club demanding talks with them about it.

Maybe the club can use it as an early get out next summer, due to them breaking part of their contract to supply/demand.

Probably not though 

I still haven’t heard anything about when I will receive the shirt I bought online 10am on the morning it was released. I had a confirmation email on the day and nothing since. Absolute shambles. 

Edited by Toonjam88

2 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Perfect excuse to bin them off under service level standards…providing that fat cockney cunt put them in the deal.

Man. The nostalgic in me would love the return of Adidas but from what I've seen over the years it's looked like they've churned out some utter shite for other clubs since we parted ways? 

I’d rather stay with Castore until we’re a bona fide big deal and then get bespoke kits like the big boys

Adidas when Keegan was around were desperate to win the deal and remember they did some new stuff that hadn’t been done before with kits which changed the game etc.

This was a good article harking back to that time https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-adidas-grandad-kit-18586343.amp