NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

You got the link to the shop please?

Theres a few selling them, I just searched "newcastle" and theres a couple of sellers. I'm in process right now of deciding who looks the most reliable.

23 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just want the grey NTL one we beat Juve in and my life complete.

Keep an eye on Vinted. I had one of those favourited for a while and seen it just sold. You're not paying DHGate prices obviously but at least you're getting something genuine (and manufactured to last unlike today's shirts).

7 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Keep an eye on Vinted. I had one of those favourited for a while and seen it just sold. You're not paying DHGate prices obviously but at least you're getting something genuine (and manufactured to last unlike today's shirts).

https://www.vinted.co.uk/items/3650417554-newcastle-united-adidas-official-away-shirt-1995-in-size-large

Homer Drool GIF

Oh aye, there's some absolute beauts. Ebay's probably the same but I can generally be less arsed with there. 

Does irritate when people put stuff on for insulting prices; like upwards of £300 for shirts or training tops. It's like, howeh, what gives you rather right to give it that valuation? :lol: Make a buck, sure, but make it possible for someone else to love it rather than it gathering dust in your sweaty wardrobe.

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

There was a wesbite that was making replica training tops from the 90s such as the one below - anyone remember the site? Can't seem to find it.

image.thumb.png.4fcbdb5dcde76f6fcb82de4101e89f55.png

Magic Sponge Retro, they don't exist anymore. 

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

There was a wesbite that was making replica training tops from the 90s such as the one below - anyone remember the site? Can't seem to find it.

image.thumb.png.4fcbdb5dcde76f6fcb82de4101e89f55.png

This is the shit we need to get DHGate on. 

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Gutted. Really fancied that training top I posted as well.

They weren't amazing like. Me and my lass's brother both got the 95/96 training sweatshirts. His was pretty decent and fairly accurate, but the sponsor wasn't felt, it was just another layer of material. Mine came and it was made of shiny tracksuit material. Still wear it like, but the quality wasn't consistent. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

• 2 weeks later...