NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

12 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Some of the last ones were crap, especially the away tops. We ended up with over-designed trims, and baggy shirts.

I absolutely loved the Ajax style NTL:Broadband navy blue and grey one though, my first shirt ever.

Agree on the away kits, very few really memorable ones. I was partial to the yellow European one, always makes me think of Patrick Kluivert.

4 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Agree on the away kits, very few really memorable ones. I was partial to the yellow European one, always makes me think of Patrick Kluivert.

Yeah, when I was writing that post I was thinking that was possibly the last good one we had. The Martins Maroon one is a classic but I think only because of that goal/game, it had a lot going on and was bit much.

The banana strip again a bad design, but loved because we did well in it, rather than the actual design.

The only one I didn't particularly like was the 2005-07 one; too much white and the gold looked rubbish. The 'Owen one' between 2007-09 is another unpopular one generally I think but I thought it was okay. The rest are all bangers though in every case where the badge is central, it would be improved by it not being. :lol:

The leak of the one to follow would make it easily the worst Adidas one we've ever had imo. That template does absolutely nothing for striped kits.

14 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

Please no, that's a poor return from Adidas. 

If you're going big on home kits, at least get three bold matching black lines, looks like theyre paying homage to Diadora down the sides.

It's shite.

This would be a shocker of a strip

38 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Think some of the away  and 3rd kits I'm the 00s where great, the 06/07 European kit was a thing of beauty, as was the 07/08 3rd, such a shame, we only wore it once against arsenal in a LC cup game 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Name your price. 

Actually going to look tonight, chucked all the home ones but kept some aways. Might actually fit me soon(just) 

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

they're normally bang on with the info, right?

Yeah, they are, but I think they still believe that design is going to be similar. Just specifically that one is fake.

They look like someone who’s seen the shirt described it to two different people who then drew it. 

share a lot of odd details for a couple of shirts someone has just decided to make up. 

God knows though.

IMG_3499.png

IMG_3498.png

Doesn't like thoose two shirts at all. Really hope it's not what we're getting from adidas after all the fuzz they've been making from it was clear they would become our kit supplier again.

Had really hoped for something much better!

2 hours ago, NE27 said:

It's the exact same shirt minus the larger Adidas logo non?

No, couple of differences, hence it looks like someone has described the shirt to two different people who then drew their interpretation. :)

or could both fakes done by the same persons 

It'd probably 90% that shirt, seeing when our delegates went over to the adidas hq last year, they were more fascinated with ntl season shirt than other shirts. 

Edited by nufcjb