NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Looks proper wank there mind. The stupid short detail (continuing the fangs around the backside) looks daft when the colour isn't continuous. 

Posted (edited)

Dear me, that doesn't even have any of the grey bits on it which I quite liked. And the 70s/80s badge just looks completely random. Whats the point of it only being visible if its on a hanger?

If thats it we've been screwed by adidas this season, zero effort has gone into that.

Edited by Harry 209

I just don't understand the curves on the side. Makes no sense what so ever on a shirt with so many straight lines. Clashes badly and looks awful.

Maybe it will improve a little when being worn.

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

image.thumb.png.269227796eacdfc8496b02ed47b7fbe2.png
from a random Twitter account 

Hope it’s not it, but chances are it seems legit….after all the hype from the fella who participated in the design doesn’t look like anything special.

i don’t know if the curves are just meant to be in reference to how it looks on a magpies wing….but just prefer black and white stripes and nothing else - plain black shorts and either plain black socks with or without white cuff. 

IMG_5087.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

i don’t know if the curves are just meant to be in reference to how it looks on a magpies wing….but just prefer black and white stripes and nothing else - plain black shorts and either plain black socks with or without white cuff. 

I think you're giving them too much credit [emoji38]

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I think you're giving them too much credit [emoji38]

Aye absolutely no chance they’ve sat there with a picture of a magpie and tried to make it like a magpie’s wing :lol:

its just a lazy & boring new version of an old shirt with the added new template ‘fangs’ or whatever 

Edited by gdm

9 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

My two rules;

1. Never judge a strip until I've seen it "on"

2. A kit always gets viewed better or worse depending on how we play in it

This basically.

Posted (edited)

It looks like the 01-03 home shirt. Seemed to be reasonably accepted to liked at the time and in retrospect. Being shit hot (to Keegans Export 2nd point) while we had it seemed to cover for me that to me it was a distinct step down from the shirt before and after.

The 95/96 shirts were released to reactions of controversial to not impressed and they were pretty much perfection before long.

Expected a lot better than this at this point though.

Edited by Jonas