NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest HTT II
Just now, Tomato Deuce said:

Fun88 is such an embarrassing sponsor for any PL club to have.

Imagine the embarrassment for them being plastered over an NUFC kit…

Part of me thinks that there is something in the contract between the club's and Fun88 that means they have to use the official blue logo on the home shirt. 

I never get this, a bunch of grown up men arguing about football's jersey like a bunch of unstable teenage girls arguing about fashion.

"I don't like the color" "The design is making me puke..." "The sponsor is too blue" etc. Wth?

For me as long as it is NUFC kit, I'd love it. Because I love NUFC. Period. Fuck other's club kit, that's the bad ones.

23 minutes ago, veriaqa said:

I never get this, a bunch of grown up men arguing about football's jersey like a bunch of unstable teenage girls arguing about fashion.

"I don't like the color" "The design is making me puke..." "The sponsor is too blue" etc. Wth?

For me as long as it is NUFC kit, I'd love it. Because I love NUFC. Period. Fuck other's club kit, that's the bad ones.

Hahaha that is absolutely spot on like. Girls DO like clothes. Stupid IDIOTS.

Such a daft comment that. :lol: You're not allowed an opinion on the kit folks, you have to like it because its an NUFC kit and thats that. And if you ever wear another clubs top then fuck you!

29 minutes ago, Decky said:

Such a daft comment that. :lol: You're not allowed an opinion on the kit folks, you have to like it because its an NUFC kit and thats that. And if you ever wear another clubs top then fuck you!

Who said you're not allowed not have an opinion on the kit? Of course you are, and you are allowed to debate your opinion like those teenage girls too.

And I have my opinion too...

Edited by veriaqa

8 minutes ago, Decky said:

You're just full of sass aren't you. Such a diva.

Yes I am :), and you are a pretty little girl aren't you, sunshine?

Edited by veriaqa

1 hour ago, Rafalove said:

Can’t be talking about football kits on a football forum.

Tbh I agree with him. I don't trust nufc fans to talk about the new kit fairly...

...Brings me back to the point that the British justice system is the most corrupt organisation in the world.

Decent wee truth faith podcast talking to rangers fans about castore. They aren’t too complimentary and talk about the various problems and complaints. They also highlight the difference in price of the rangers 1/4 zip training top Is £68 and the Wolves 1/4 zip training too is £55

8 hours ago, veriaqa said:

Yes but does my bum look fat in it?