NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

21 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

I've seen a mockup which matched the other two kits perfect but had the away shirt on. I don't really wanna share it because i'm concerned it might have something on there that would reveal where it came from.

Microsoft Paint was designed for exactly this purpose - get drawing!

edit - you too @Jack27!

Edited by Keegans Export

When I was young, I wanted that goalkeeper top but ended up with the Leeds Utd one instead because it was the same. Being an Ashington lad I suppose I could have played on the Jack Charlton element as I was mauarding dominantly (wandering aimlessly) around the pitch at the Welfare. I was eight, though. 

:milner:

28 minutes ago, number37 said:

When I was young, I wanted that goalkeeper top but ended up with the Leeds Utd one instead because it was the same. Being an Ashington lad I suppose I could have played on the Jack Charlton element as I was mauarding dominantly (wandering aimlessly) around the pitch at the Welfare. I was eight, though. 

:milner:

Same here.

Parents got me a Tottenham keeper top (can only assume a handy down from some other poor sod). Basically was a rip off the man u umbro one of the time.

I'm not sure why as I had the current Newcastle one, and it's spurs:milner:

15 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I’m filled with pain when I read people believe fun88 will still be around.

They won't be, PIF won't allow sponsorship to go on another year for a start, with the ban on gambling in Saudi. They took over mid season so couldn't really do anything this season. Be all change next year.

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Brazil kit is very on the nose. :lol:

Wolves did similar with a Portugal style kit due to all the Portuguese players they had right? :lol:

I could see that being a cheeky nod to Bruno and Joe, oh ... and Lodi and Raphinha too of course :D

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Wolves did similar with a Portugal style kit due to all the Portuguese players they had right? :lol:

I could see that being a cheeky nod to Bruno and Joe, oh ... and Lodi and Raphinha too of course :D

and Paqueta