NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

8 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Probably OCD but why is the castore logo higher than the badge and not centered properly?

Been the same on all the leaks so imagine it’s been done on purpose to draw attention to manufacturer 

They're photoshop mockups. I've seen that template before when creating t-shirt designs for clients.

The hanger, background, shadows, highlights and display of the t-shirt are templated and you simply add in the design onto a smart layer.

A good attempt by someone, but these are not real images.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

They're all really nice shirts to be fair, actually love the green one, just a slight shame about the connotations :lol:

Totally agree, the only slight grumble is the change in colour of the badge. Not a fan of it at all.

Badges on the away and third are absolutely stinking. Both would look far better if it was just the normal badge, rather than a garish, luminescent blob. 

Saudi away kit obviously been discussed. Wouldn't go anywhere near purchasing one personally due to the connotations.

Home kit looking great. Hoping for not a bright blue stuck-on sponsor. 

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Is our club crest on the home kit smaller than it has been in previous years? 

Yeah it looks small. Similar to the one on the 2006 kit as that seemed really small.

Would love a 93 huge crest!

2 minutes ago, Infinitely Content said:

They're photoshop mockups. I've seen that template before when creating t-shirt designs for clients.

The hanger, background, shadows, highlights and display of the t-shirt are templated and you simply add in the design onto a smart layer.

A good attempt by someone, but these are not real images.

Are you sure? Just looking at the bottom of the shirts that are sort of hanging off the metal bar they look completely different. There is more of the right sleeve visible on the home kit than the blue/yellow kit. Few other differences that suggest it isn't just a stock template someone has essentially coloured in (if that's what you're suggesting) 

Actually like all 3 kits. Like the just the simple black and white stripes, no fucking about with daft collars or sleeves on the home.

Obviously the green and white is going to be a touchpaper. Which is actually a shame as I think it's really nice.

Blue and gold always works. That badge is a little suspect mind. Shame as the other two looked stitched on, that one looks a little cheaper by comparison. 

Really interested to see who the sponsor is. Have a feeling after all this build-up it may just be Fun88 still for one more season. 

14 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Are you sure? Just looking at the bottom of the shirts that are sort of hanging off the metal bar they look completely different. There is more of the right sleeve visible on the home kit than the blue/yellow kit. Few other differences that suggest it isn't just a stock template someone has essentially coloured in (if that's what you're suggesting) 

Pretty certain. As I say, this is a photoshop template available for anyone to buy for a few quid and place their design onto a separate smart layer (flat), and the template has in-built filters, adjustments and layers which make a very convincing, life-like mockup of a t-shirt. They're used to present designs to clients prior to printing. A good template will come with numerous different lighting conditions and creases of the t-shirt to create a more realistic presentation.

13 minutes ago, NE27 said:

They'd be unreal mockups if true tbh

Photoshop is a highly sophisticated tool. In the right hands, you can create something that is almost indistinguishable from real life.

I'm not saying these aren't the real kit designs, I'm fairly convinced they are based on other leaked images. However these are mockups.

Edited by Infinitely Content

The look like mockups or even versions knocked up in China based on the leaks. It's pretty normal for the couterfeit factories to do that to try and get a run on the kits before their launches. The small detail problems - stitching, threads, weird positioning, are all pretty standard on the snidey versions.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

The away kit is obviously invoking the Saudis, but that 3rd kit is invoking Ukraine for me like. Probably one of those things where if you're looking for it, you'll see it, but I do see it. 

Think you're stretching a bit there mind...

Totally different shade of blue, and that looks far more gold/orange than yellow. 

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Think you're stretching a bit there mind...

Totally different shade of blue, and that looks far more gold/orange than yellow. 

It came to mind immediately for me, so it wasn't a stretch, but it might have been something I was subconsciously looking for.