NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, wfmk2 said:

Searching Castore on Twitter brings up loads of horror stories from us and other clubs.

Looks like they don’t have a page to even DM them!?

Do they have a Facebook page where you could drop them a message?

On 15/07/2022 at 16:30, geordie_b said:

From NUST newsletter

Castore - Quality Concerns

We are aware, and are continuously tracking the concerns of NUST members and fans across the world in relation to issues being experienced with NUFC's kit supplier, Castore.

Understandably, interest in the new 22-23 kit is huge, and we can assure Members that the Trust continues to relay ongoing concerns to NUFC and Castore about fan’s experiences with pricing, quality & distribution.

We are willing to share with the club and Castore, the experience of any fan that has experienced a poor customer journey at the hands of the clubs official kit supplier - please contact Adam Beckett with any issues you may experience: [email protected] 

@Big River

Edited by geordie_b

Just to compound the CrapStory incompetence I returned a home shirt via couriers. No acknowledgement after 14 days for my £65 refund. Now have to reach out to them and find out what’s going on. Couriers are saying delivered but the recipient hasn’t updated it. Probably had it returned to their old warehouse.

It’s really sad that this kind of shit is allowed - just gets more and more brazen the further time goes on. I literally got a court summons recently

for failing to pay council tax by direct debit - i paid it all up front at the start of the year and they didn’t keep a record. I had to spend days going through various webs of private companies which owned various council payment and debt collection services, and only

got it sorted by turning up at the council’s offices and refusing to leave. It is everywhere and sadly the club isn’t going to be different because this shitty everything-for-sale tinpot island allows it to be that way. 

19 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Just to compound the CrapStory incompetence I returned a home shirt via couriers. No acknowledgement after 14 days for my £65 refund. Now have to reach out to them and find out what’s going on. Couriers are saying delivered but the recipient hasn’t updated it. Probably had it returned to their old warehouse.

They did this to me last year. The tracking from the courier stopped showing and I thought it had been lost. However, when I followed up with Castore they issued a refund quickly. You shouldn't have to go through all this though. 

19 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

"Fewer than half of English Football and Premier League clubs have both their new home and away kits available to buy online ahead of the season, as manufacturers face supply chain issues."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62256634

Saw it this morning. If that’s the case then a little bit of communication with fans from either Castore or the club would calm the farm as it genuinely is beyond their control. If it’s just shit Castore distribution then that’s another issue.

On 21/07/2022 at 07:47, LV said:

Good luck. I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and it’s only just been despatched. Think there may be some logistical issues in China so I wouldn’t expect to get it as quick as CheiksCalf. 

Just got notification that mine has been dispatched already, I only ordered it on Thursday! I'm away on holiday this Thursday until the 7th Aug, hoping it's not delivered whilst Im away ffs!

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Just got notification that mine has been dispatched already, I only ordered it on Thursday! I'm away on holiday this Thursday until the 7th Aug, hoping it's not delivered whilst Im away ffs!

Saaay whaaaaa??!

Im off to check the status of mine 

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I didn't ask for it to be personalised or anything, if that makes any difference. No idea.

My order has been shipped but estimated delivery date on my order is 17th September.

Alreet Castore 

Got my DHG top today and looks good - as others have mentioned the badge is in the style of the shirts the players wear, on there as a patch with a white border rather than the embroiderered crest you get on the replica.

On 16/07/2022 at 10:34, Geordie Magpie said:

IMG_20220716_101353.thumb.jpg.f928344566f78a239d10593b1dbf5f62.jpg

Nice DH Gate special just arrived in the post this morning. For £11 it's quality. Arrived quicker than most orders from Castore

This badge looks embroidered. 

8 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Mine was the home shirt I should specify. I'd be surprised if there was any difference in any shirt you get from DHG, usually all the sellers have the same supplier. 

How long did yours take to arrive?