NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

1 hour ago, Thumbheed said:

Apologies if already posted but interesting spot on our second kit. 

Fun88 sponsorship ends next year doesn't it?

Maybe the kit was designed with that sponsor in mind in hope of them agreeing to buy Fun88 out before this season but had to use FUN88 as they would only agree to end the deal at end of this season?

5 minutes ago, Geordie Magpie said:

Maybe the kit was designed with that sponsor in mind in hope of them agreeing to buy Fun88 out before this season but had to use FUN88 as they would only agree to end the deal at end of this season?

Agreed. Certainly don't think it's a coincidence the colour schemes are the same.

11 minutes ago, Geordie Magpie said:

That sounds about right tbh. Maybe they just wanted to let all the hysteria about us buying the league die down. We can also justify a higher sponsorship next season if we have a better finish, higher attendances etc.

Edited by pubteam

On 31/07/2022 at 11:22, Thumbheed said:

Apologies if already posted but interesting spot on our second kit. 

Fun88 sponsorship ends next year doesn't it?

i mentioned this months ago when the leaks came out and your right i think, would make much more sense to have them as a sponsor with that colour shirt

Edited by Cookie1892

Picked up a new away shirt, 2XL on Saturday before the match, no chance of personalisation as @AndersonButler said, but got it sorted this morning.

Took a few pics because I know quality has been an issue for many, but I'm happy to say I'm really pleased with it.

nj4Ejwd.jpg

yl2Yce3.jpg

9jsIjBc.jpg

7f6g0dT.jpg

lOI0vtN.jpg

Edited by HawK
Links broke

Got a white DHGATE special today, really poor, no map design, no noom patch, no quality. Plus medium was way too big, already had it through wash and tumble to shrink a bit! (It did but will just be a top for running now) as previously asked, anyone any experience of a seller on their who is our go to? Plus is it worth getting the player version? 

cheers 

14 hours ago, wrightstuff83 said:

Got a white DHGATE special today, really poor, no map design, no noom patch, no quality. Plus medium was way too big, already had it through wash and tumble to shrink a bit! (It did but will just be a top for running now) as previously asked, anyone any experience of a seller on their who is our go to? Plus is it worth getting the player version? 

cheers 

Jerseystore123 is where I got my third kit from. You won't get the City map on but you will get good quality and the Noon patch.

Do not order from soccerjerseys2022 - still waiting for my home kit and you get no messages back from them. Probs get it by next season if at all

9 minutes ago, LV said:

Fucked off that my DH Gate special with Bruno on hasn’t arrived in time for today 

2 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

Same here. 🥹 

what yous going for instead?

‘99 long sleeve for me!

5 minutes ago, Big River said:

‘99 long sleeve for me!

Don’t have much choice tbh. Unfortunately the last shirt I bought was the 2004/2005 home shirt and I’ve had a few too many beers since that. 😂

16 minutes ago, Big River said:

‘99 long sleeve for me!

Grandad collar blue star one from mid 90s 

My pride and joy :love:

9 minutes ago, clintdempsey said:

Don’t have much choice tbh. Unfortunately the last shirt I bought was the 2004/2005 home shirt and I’ve had a few too many beers since that. 😂

Mine is, ahem, a little more slim fitting than it used to be 

Does anyone still add their own name to shirts instead of a player's name? 

When I was a kid, I had my own surname and number 7 on the 97 and 99 home shirts but if I were to buy a shirt now as an adult, I think I'd feel really odd about it (and this is coming from a guy who has a 2009 top with Ranger 30 on the back). 

5 minutes ago, number37 said:

Does anyone still add their own name to shirts instead of a player's name? 

When I was a kid, I had my own surname and number 7 on the 97 and 99 home shirts but if I were to buy a shirt now as an adult, I think I'd feel really odd about it (and this is coming from a guy who has a 2009 top with Ranger 30 on the back). 

never done it, but I did have…

TOON

LIFE

on one of my away shirts, so that was pretty cool.